BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this palette. It's just beautiful. The colors awe awesome. The only issues I have is there's a lot of fall out and the colors fade after a while, even with a good primer.
Laura D.
New Richmond, WI
My favorite palette I have ever owned. The colors were amazing when I bought my first one over 5 years ago and they are still amazing and relevant. Love everything about it.
Haley G.
I like this palette a lot! The colors are very pigmented and you can create a variety of looks. The shadows are super glittery, so I don't wear this one every day.
Liz T.
The best of the best that urban decay provides. You get to sample different naked palettes to find what you truly like. Not to mention it comes with amazing eyeshadow primer!
Georgina P.
Orlando, FL
I love this product! I can do a night-time look or day because of the variety of colors. In other words, I do not need to bring a big makeup instead I just grab this and go.
melissa c.
This is a great palette! I purchased it at ULTA for $16, the primer is pretty good too. The colors are very pigmented, my favorite ones are last call, oil slick and gifter.
Ayla S.
Stanley , NY
I've had this palette for quite sometime and it's still s favorite!! Will be very hard to give this one up! Even better i bought it on sale! I love the colors and very basic for UD
Jessica B.
Stockton, CA
Urban Decay is my favorite brand for eyeshadows. I am obsessed with this brand. I love MAC as well, but urban decay has the most pigmented shadows and greatest pallets.
Qianwen W.
Baldwin Park, CA
The quality of these UD eyeshadows is amazing, so soft so easy to apply, a little goes a long way, this palette colors are so intense, good for clubbing makeup, that's all you need in a palette if you want to do clubbing makeup
Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY
The eye shadows in this palette are very beautiful and pigmented, but some of them have a lot of fall out. I would have given this palette a higher score, but some of the glitter shadows have too much fall out and it is a shame.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.