BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Ginny A.
Got this palette from my sister for Christmas and I freaking loved it. Same totally pigmented shadows you would expect from the urban decay line and it comes with a primer potion. 5 stars, easily.
Diana P.
El Mirage, AZ
Urban decay quality as expected for an amazing price! Very pigmented, long lasting, comes with deluxe sample of primer potion, and a small brush. Fun palette lots of color and texture to play with.
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
This palette has 10 shimmer shadows that are nicely pigmented and apply smoothly. This also comes with a Primer Potion which is a nice bonus. It's really nice for that pop of color to any look.
kate c.
Las Vegas, NV
My mother in law got me this palette as a gift and I have to say it is the root of my Urban Decay Addition. Colors are vivid and last all day long. Additionally colors are beautiful, my favorite is Sin,
Lauren S.
I got this on sale for $16 on Sephora's website and I really enjoy a lot of the colors in here. Didn't care for the black or the blue but I looove how shimmery they are.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
This is my first UD palette that I recently purchased from Ulta. When I swatched it on my arm, the colors were super pigmented and shimmery! Great palette for anytime use :)
Bethany B.
Hancock, MI
I received this as a gift for valentines day and I love it. The primer is amazing. I was surprised at how long my shadow lasted without creasing as I had problems with that in the past.
Katie H.
Cabot, AR
I just bought this Palette and am in love. I tend to love bright, bold eye color, and this was perfect for me. It lasts all day with the primer potion, and it's super easy to blend. You can make lots of fun combinations with the colors in this palette.
Amber B.
Groton, CT
This is by fare my go to, I use all four color on the right side just about every time I open the plate up. If you have a chance to buy this you have to, I was able to get it at a steal.
Christy O.
I recently bought this palette and it certainly was a good buy I love all the colors in this palette. They are so pigmented and creamy. Its on sale right now at sephora. Go buy it.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.