BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Sedona S.
Streetsboro, OH
My favorite pallet from urban decay. Has the perfect colors and color combination. They give the perfect amount which lasts quite awhile. Especially with using daily.
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
I have this product with the old packaging (purchased from Nordstrom rack). The shadows are all beautiful but I don’t think they’re anything special/are super pigmented
Bethany G.
Belleville, IL
I received this as a gift for valentines day and I love it. The primer is amazing. I was surprised at how long my shadow lasted without creasing as I had problems with that in the past.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
This is my first UD palette that I recently purchased from Ulta. When I swatched it on my arm, the colors were super pigmented and shimmery! Great palette for anytime use :)
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Beautiful pallete. Awesome array of wearable colors. Nicely pigmented and thw shimmer is so pretty. Brush isn't the best but I love that this one came with a primer.
Katie H.
Cabot, AR
I just bought this Palette and am in love. I tend to love bright, bold eye color, and this was perfect for me. It lasts all day with the primer potion, and it's super easy to blend. You can make lots of fun combinations with the colors in this palette.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I haven't used this urban decay palette but I have another naked palette they have and I love it it has so much pigmentation in it. The colors look absolutely beautiful on your eyes because they go on thick and creamy
Amber B.
Groton, CT
This is by fare my go to, I use all four color on the right side just about every time I open the plate up. If you have a chance to buy this you have to, I was able to get it at a steal.
Christy O.
I recently bought this palette and it certainly was a good buy I love all the colors in this palette. They are so pigmented and creamy. Its on sale right now at sephora. Go buy it.
Toni-Ann M.
Pen Argyl, PA
Love, love, love, love, this brand. It is honestly amazing and so is this palette xoxo there are no cons and a pro is it goes with my eyes ugh. Was a first time user and will continue to use this product. Very easy to apply. Would recommend to others!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Vacaville, CA
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.