BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 76 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Lauren A.
Scotland
This is a good product but its not really a palette you can use for everyday use as I prefer more natural eyeshadow but for a night out this product is fabulous really makes you stand out on a night out
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
This really makes your eyes pop! The shadow turns out amazing on your eyes and don't even get me started on the eye-shadow primer.. It lasts so long it's ridiculous! It's the only primer I will ever use!
Jessica F.
Markesan, WI
"Simply the best! BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!" I absolutely love this palette! It's my go-to palette for shadow. It's the best colors, the best quality, the best everything! I highly recommend this palette!
Heather S.
Newark, TX
This is 1 of my favorite palette.can be used wet or dry.A little bit of fall out but not too bad.black isn't as dark as I would like but they are buildable & blend very easy.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
Urban decay is incredible, I've never Experienced a product buy this brand that I haven't absolutely loved. The colors in this pallet go so well together, and go well with the look that I usually wear
Purchased this from Ulta while it was on sale. The colors are very nice, very pigmented. A couple of them I don't care for but the others I really like. A couple of the shadows seemed to be a little flaky in the one I bought but I'll just have to be careful applying those!
Kyla Z.
Milford, PA
I got this palette at a steal of 15 dollars on sale. The shadows are pigmented wonderfully and the shimmer is to die for. Plus it even comes with a travel size eye potion! That is what I call a deal.
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this palette. Urban decays shadows are extremely pigmented. You can search them for a subtle hue or build them up for a vibrant look. Purchasing this palette is a must.
Diana P.
El Mirage, AZ
Urban decay quality as expected for an amazing price! Very pigmented, long lasting, comes with deluxe sample of primer potion, and a small brush. Fun palette lots of color and texture to play with.
Ginny A.
Got this palette from my sister for Christmas and I freaking loved it. Same totally pigmented shadows you would expect from the urban decay line and it comes with a primer potion. 5 stars, easily.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.