BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Stephanie G.
I bought this palette because it was on sale at Ulta and I couldn't pass it up at that price. I really love the colors in it. They're very pigmented and the colors last all day on my eyes. I'm very happy with my purchase.
Fatima T.
Washington
These colors have lasted me a good long time. They're nice in quality and colors, although I always found myself wishing the charcoal like color was actually black, to use for bolder looks.
sanaz j.
Round Rock, TX
I love these! The eyeshadow primer really helps it allows for an easier application and helps the eyeshadow last longer and does not let it smudge. The shadows also have wonderful colors.
Amber R.
Clayton
I love the boldness of the the shades and they are all unique I honestly would not cratiqe this paper so much as I would others I just love it so much that I have ran out of it actually
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I got this palette a few months ago and have been really please. the shadows are shimmery but they have great pigment and some metallic to them. they are great accent shades and I loved that it came with a primer.
Dae W.
Pensacola, FL
I've used this palette till I hit pan on every eyeshadow. Beautiful colors! It's very shimmery and absolutely gorgeous. A ton of pigment. There is a bit of a fallout issue, thought. I use a tacky eyeshadow primer.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was one of my favorite pallets ever. The colors in this brand are never will and never fade off. What you see is what you get. They last longer than they look like they do too
Michaela G.
I liked this palette, but some of the colors are a little different. The colors were hard to match with. But overall it was easy to apply, although i only used 3 of the color.
Ally N.
Horicon, WI
Love the colors in this palette! Kinda small package but other than that it's good! No fall out, easy to blend out and work with. Wet your brush with the glitter shadow they apply a lot more bright and smooth!
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
I bought this as a little traveling palette for my mom. She absolutely loves it. It has colors from the Naked palettes. The colors are super pigmented and actually last all day. It's a great variety of colors.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.