BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Dawn B.
Southgate, Mi
I own a few UD palettes, and I think this is one of my favorites. The colors are perfect for me, it fits in my purse nicely, and the little tins last a LONG LONG time. These colors also can stay on easily for a 12+ hour day. I heart Urban Decay!
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
Recently purchased this for myself and my sister and we both really like the brilliance of the colors and the versatile use for it. getting a mini eye shadow brush and a eye shadow primer is deff. a plus!
Kristine A.
I love the colors in this palette. They're all really useful, nothing too bright for daytime. They all have a little shimmer, nothing matte. I also like that it came with a soft brush, not a sponge applicator like most eyeshadow kits.
Abby K.
This is a good palette if you're looking for neutrals and brights. However, there is a lot of chunky glitter and shimmer in these colors, which is nice but makes it less versatile than other palettes.
Peggy C.
Got this in an Ulta sale. I can understand why it was on sale. The sparkly shades drop glitter like crazy. However, I can live with that because the colors are gorgeous and the shadows are awesome. They last a long time without fading.
Julie B.
I really enjoy this palette. I love that it has a great combination of neutral and color shadows that can be used to create a variety of looks. The colors apply very well and are nicely formulated. All of the shadows have very good pigmentation. This palette is definitely well priced and is worth adding to your collection.
Jessica S.
Livonia, MI
My newest on the go palette. I'm in love with all UD eyeshadows, but I love the glitter factor in these. Also, this palette comes with a small brush and primer potion so you have most of what you need to do a great eyeshadow. 10/10
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
This was actually my very first eyeshadow palette but it's such a classic and I know that I will always go back to it. I have a lot of palettes so this isn't the top of my list, but it is pretty close.
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
I love this little pallet! It has great colors and it's so small it dosent take up so much space! Great little packaging! And the colors are so pigmented. Way better then some of UDs newer formulas
Devin A.
Eclectic, AL
Oh this palette is so worth every penny in my opinion and I have actually repurchased this palette too. I just love the colors, texture, and quality that you get with this. Such a fun palette to play with 10 out of 10 in my opinion.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.