BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Becky S.
Milton, WA
The Urban Decay Ammo Palette is my favorite. I love the colors and pigment of each. The palette is great quality and great for a daytime and evening look. Super fun to use, and the packaging is great too. This is my current favorite palette, I love the colors and quality.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
This pallet is so beautiful, the way the colors look and how matte and pigminted these colors are . At first I was debating on buying this pallet but after I searched all the colors I fell in love . Totally recommend 100% you’ll love it for sure . And so afordible
bianca r.
love urban decays eye makeup primer and all of their pallets are amazing ! pigmented color !! the most popular pallets for a reason! always fun looking compared to other brands they always mix it up and have great packaging as well as a great product to back it up!
Donelle W.
This pallet is a cult favorite and a classic for any beauty person. The formula is a dryer urban decay formula but as always the colors are so Pigmented. I’m not even sure that you can purchase this anymore I do have two pallets that I feel worth the money!
Eena D.
The colors in this pallet do not disappoint, each shade is very pigmented and keeps its sparkle. I have brown eyes and I haven’t found a color combination in this pallet that has looked bad. I often mix colors with ones from my Naked 2 or Naked Basics pallets for less shimmer, but overall great product.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
This was my first ever urban decay product. I received it for Christmas about 10 years ago! I seriously love all of the colors in this palette. Grifter and chopper being my favorites. I love the variety of colors and I think it’s pretty easy to use too!
Erika S.
Roma
I have the old Grifter shade, and this one is LIGHT YEARS ahead of it. The original one is chunky and awful. This one is pretty lavender shade, it’s pretty on its own for a wash of color or layered over another purple to give it some dimension. Still some fallout with the glitter, but it’s minor.
__jessicaparker P.
St. Louis
The colors in this palette are fantastic! The only thing I dislike about this palette is the lack of matte eye shadows. However, the colors that are in it have terrible fall out. So my face is always covered in glitter and sparkle the rest of the day.
Heather D.
Cassatt
This is a great, affordable high end palette. The color selection is decent and the shadows (unlike some Urban decay) are pretty blendable. Fallout is minimal and if your looking for something that stands out and is compact this is for you.
Mindi E.
Tyler
I love this pallet I'm sad that I hit pan on two of the colors. But it took me awhile before I did. They have a really great pigment and are easy to blend. There is fall out though so when I use this pallet I do my eye shadow first for sure!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.