BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I purchased this palette on sale, and for the price, I am highly satisfied. However, I would have preferred a couple of matte shades, even just one for the crease. Other than that, great mini palette for on the go or travel!
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
So, I got this on sale for $10 around the holidays, so mine did not have the primer potion sample or brush. That said, I really like this palette. It has some hard to wear colors for me, but the eyeshadow is pretty good quality, and very pretty. :)
Natasha B.
Louisa, KY
Not a huge Urban Decay fan.. but i love this palette! The colors are so fun and great for every day use. The primer is amazing! My only issue is that the color sometimes wears off pretty quick even with primer.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Urban decay has many great products! I love this vegan palette because it has a collection of great colors that can be worn with all types of outfits and occasions. They have so many great products it's really hard to pin point my favorite one!
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
When I first got this I thought I would absolutely love it like I love all my Urban Decay stuff, but I really don't care for this palette because it is really for younger people!
Ashlee R.
This palette is okay. But that's about it. I bought this palette after purchasing the original Naked palette and the Naked Basics. I absolutely adore those products. After purchasing the Ammo palette I was quite disappointed. There are a few every day colors and I use them most often. But the glitter in these palettes tends to flake off.
Cassandra S.
Nampa, ID
I've had this palette for about two years and it's still as good as when I first bought it!
Super pigmented and beautiful shadows. Some of the colors aren't as usable for every day makeup but it gives you more options in your makeup drawer!
Marinela O.
Casselberry, FL
I got this pallet when the price went down and wished it was at that price in the beginning because you get a smaller pallet for a lower price point than the original price. I do like how it came with the brush in this one versus the Naked Basics pallets, which that brush is sold separately. I also do like the primer potion as always.
Dusty J.
Dickinson, TX
I love this cute little pallet! The shadows are super pigmented and blend well. I used the primer potion and get a beautiful long lasting finish. The shadows have some sparkle, and I am a sparkle type of gal. absolutely LOVE urban decay.
Jennifer P.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This palette is great for pops of color. The shadows are high quality. Its drawback is that you can't really use it on its own since there are absolutely no matte shadows here, but I still reach for it often since the colors are so gorgeous.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.