What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
  • "OTHER than that its very pigmented and comes with a eyeshadow concealer which is a plus and a small brush inside. " in 5 reviews
  • "the colors in this eyeshadow palette are amazing, they last a long time alongside this primer and the brush is a great addition to this set." in 5 reviews
  • "Also, this palette comes with a small brush and primer potion so you have most of what you need to do a great eyeshadow." in 5 reviews
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I purchased this palette on sale, and for the price, I am highly satisfied. However, I would have preferred a couple of matte shades, even just one for the crease. Other than that, great mini palette for on the go or travel!
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
So, I got this on sale for $10 around the holidays, so mine did not have the primer potion sample or brush. That said, I really like this palette. It has some hard to wear colors for me, but the eyeshadow is pretty good quality, and very pretty. :)
Natasha B.
Louisa, KY
Not a huge Urban Decay fan.. but i love this palette! The colors are so fun and great for every day use. The primer is amazing! My only issue is that the color sometimes wears off pretty quick even with primer.
Ashlee R.
This palette is okay. But that's about it. I bought this palette after purchasing the original Naked palette and the Naked Basics. I absolutely adore those products. After purchasing the Ammo palette I was quite disappointed. There are a few every day colors and I use them most often. But the glitter in these palettes tends to flake off.
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
When I first got this I thought I would absolutely love it like I love all my Urban Decay stuff, but I really don't care for this palette because it is really for younger people!
Cassandra S.
Nampa, ID
I've had this palette for about two years and it's still as good as when I first bought it!
Super pigmented and beautiful shadows. Some of the colors aren't as usable for every day makeup but it gives you more options in your makeup drawer!
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Urban decay has many great products! I love this vegan palette because it has a collection of great colors that can be worn with all types of outfits and occasions. They have so many great products it's really hard to pin point my favorite one!
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
I've had this palette for a very long time and use it to this day. The pigmentation is great and the colors are a great set for various kinds of outfits and looks! They all look beautiful and stay on well!
Marinela O.
Casselberry, FL
I got this pallet when the price went down and wished it was at that price in the beginning because you get a smaller pallet for a lower price point than the original price. I do like how it came with the brush in this one versus the Naked Basics pallets, which that brush is sold separately. I also do like the primer potion as always.
Dusty J.
Dickinson, TX
I love this cute little pallet! The shadows are super pigmented and blend well. I used the primer potion and get a beautiful long lasting finish. The shadows have some sparkle, and I am a sparkle type of gal. absolutely LOVE urban decay.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.