BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I bought this because it was on sale. It was pretty colors but I only use two of them. They are way to glittery and the brush isn't that great. Also, you have to be careful when you apply it or you can get all the glitter on your face and it's horrible to remove
Heather W.
Hutto, TX
This is one of the first eyeshadow palettes I owned by Urban Decay and ever since then I have not been able to use anything else. This is a great product. I recommend all of their eyeshadows just pick the colors you like and they will look the same on your eyes.
Delanie S.
Baltimore, MD
Wow! This palette is amazing! If you are new to the Urban Decay brand this is perfect! There is such a variety of colors! I would recommend the color "Sin" for all makeup looks! Not to mention the amazing eye primer potion!
Lauren M.
MARIETTA, GA
I really like how small this palette is. It was one of the first urban decay eyeshadows I ever used and I am now officially hooked. I love the colors included in this palette. There is some minor fallout and the purpleshade is not as pigmented as I would like.
Kyra C.
Austin, TX
Another one of my favorite palettes! Just like my Naked palette the color stays on strong when I use the primer underneath. I typically only use this palette for special events, but it was definitely well-worth the price!
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
I'm a fan of almost everything Urban Decay, and this is no exception. I mean look at those colors! Seriously?! You can do so many looks with those colors! You can do edgy, natural, romantic, sultry, rocker- ANYTHING.
Amber S.
I regretted buying this for the first couple of times I used it. Then I tried it with a different primer, and, miracles of miracles, I found myself really enjoying it! The pigmentation is fantastic, but the lasting power of some the shadows sucks noodles.
Jenn R.
Davis, CA
I LOVE THIS!! And the box that keeps the palette is so cute. I wish I could own every urban decay product if I had the opportunity to do so. Another great thing about Urban Decay is that Urban Decay is one of the very few companies that has a animal cruelty free certification by the leaping bunny. I endorse Urban Decay more than any other makeup brand.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
So I bought this palette out of spontaneous compulsive shopping, and at first I use to reach for it a lot but I barely reach for it at all! I don't care much for it especially since all of them are sparkly colors lol it would be amazing if they were matte lol
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Has a very good pigmentation and they are not shades that are powdery at the time of applying them, they are not colors for the daily but they would work perfect for a very very loaded night makeup. I recommend them for those extroverted girls!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.