BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Stephanie B.
Denison, TX
I just bought this palette because it was on sale. This quickly became my favorite! The colors are extremely versatile and have a wonderful pigment. This is perfect to take anywhere because you can achieve many different looks with this. The primer is nice. The brush isn't bad either.
Katelynn C.
Ypsilanti , MI
This is my favorite palette of this year than I've purchased...I love the diversity of colors and getting me out of my comfort zone. It is nice to be able to create a vast amount of looks with one palette
Josie C.
Delano, CA
I love this product. Yes it may be a liitle pricey but i have tio tell you it is all worth it and you get what you pay. I use these everyday and i have no problem. The pigmintation is beyond good and it last all day with the help of the urban decay primer potion.SO many colors to choose from and it actually has a color from the NAKED PALLETE THAT I ADORE SO MUCH !!!!!!! SIN AND COPPER!!!!!!
Leslie R.
Tracy, CA
This palette is a classic if you can get your hands on it get it! the colors are silky and have both satin and glitter colors. They are highly pigmented with very little fallout and blend smoothly.
Shinel S.
This was my first product from Urban Decay and I am in LOVE. The shadows have amazing pigmentation and I haven't had any issues with fallout and I haven't even used them with the primer yet. I bought this on sale from Ulta and am extremely happy with my purchase.
Erica S.
This was my first UD palette. The colors are vibrant and shimmery. You can get a lot of sweet looks from this palette and the colors last all day. I love my Urban Decay!
Chelsey F.
Roseville, MN
This is a great palette if you're looking for color! With the reformulated shadows, all the colors apply and wear beautifully (with the possible exception of Oil Slick; it's still a bit of a glitterbomb). This palette has been around for a long time, and for good reason!
Miranda S.
Hazard, KY
Great pigmentation would buy again purchased at my local Sephora great pigmentation goes on great with a flat top brush and have had great experiences with this product
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This is a great palette to try some fun looks. All of the colors are very pigmented and shimmery. However, a good amount of these colors are too bold to use consistently.
Joaliz S.
This tiny baby was the first UD palette I bought in my life and it made me fall in love. All the colors are shimmer and beautiful. The formulation is incredibly creamy.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.