BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Jennifer P.
Orange, CA
Highly Pigmented. I love this pallet! All the eyeshadows are so smooth and I can easily blend. Has little glitters that look amazing. Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands. Really do recommend this pallet to anyone! The colors are beautiful. Love it!
Lauren G.
I think this palette was alright. For me there is just way too much fallout for some of the colors. For me only some of the shades will last all day by using the primer because of how much glitter is concentrated into the shadow. The little primer potion is great though and is the only eye primer that has ever worked for me. It keeps my shadow on all day and only takes a little bit. This little tube lasts a long time.
Christina R.
Room for improvement. Nice overall packaging l.
It doesn't have high coverage. I gave it to my 13 year old. I would not purchase this product again. The brush doesn't work as well as I hope.
Schailar C.
Clovis, CA
This has been my go to palette for every look. It has great hues for hilighting, receding, creating dimension. This is a palette that I have used every single color in. The pans are highly pigmented and the fallout is about average. The colors wear all day and/or all night. Easy to build with as well.
Shayla M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I love the packaging of this palette. I like the skull and purple combination. However I don't find that the blue and green shades are very pigmented. However the rest of the other colors are amazing and over all I am happy with this palette.
Em R.
Very pretty palette. It's an amazing palette for collectors but the shadows are super shimmery and have a lot of fall out. I love the brush and primer potion included. Nice palette just not for me. 7/10
Ariyon W.
The colors in this palette are so beautiful, little expensive but I would defiantly buy again if I ran out, if you do get the palette probably need to get a eye primer too for the colors to show up better
Ivy C.
Has a nice variety of color but the quality just isn't there. Lots of fallout, and dry shadows. The color layout is middle range, and you don't really always get the appearance that there is in the pan from the shadows, even with primer.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Great for younger people. Most of the shadows are very glittery and they did not blend as well as i thought they would. I have found cheaper eye shadow that is way prettier and blends way better. Not long lasting as i thought they would be. Colors did pop when you use with primer.
Stephanie B.
Denison, TX
I just bought this palette because it was on sale. This quickly became my favorite! The colors are extremely versatile and have a wonderful pigment. This is perfect to take anywhere because you can achieve many different looks with this. The primer is nice. The brush isn't bad either.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.