BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Just recently purchased this pallet. Very impressed with the packaging, as with all ud products. Love the colors in this pallet, kind of neutral with a few pops of color. Awesome silky texture. And a travel size primer potion. With the more glittery color there was some fallout, but what glitter shadow doesn't.
Sarah S.
Frankfort, KY
I ordered this off of Sephora because it was $16. I am loving this pallet! It's all shimmers but it is beautiful. You can always pair with something like the Naked basics and you have the perfect look! Easy to travel with.
Jennifer P.
Orange, CA
Highly Pigmented. I love this pallet! All the eyeshadows are so smooth and I can easily blend. Has little glitters that look amazing. Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands. Really do recommend this pallet to anyone! The colors are beautiful. Love it!
Kaitlyn A.
This was my first product from Urban Decay and I am in LOVE. The shadows have amazing pigmentation and I haven't had any issues with fallout and I haven't even used them with the primer yet. I bought this on sale from Ulta and am extremely happy with my purchase.
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
I do like this palette but don't have use for a lot of the shades. They are very very sparkly and don't stay as well as some of the other shades. I find there to be a lot more fallout with this palette compared to others.
Macy J.
I love this product so much. Have it myself. Check out my pictures !! Has lasted me over a year . I really love the colors smog and sin. My eyes are blue but I think it could work with anyone's eye colors with the variety. I would for sure recommend purchase!
Mellissa B.
Lakeville, PA
Love these colors, gives you so many options for beautiful blended looks. Very pigmented which is always great, will last for such a long time. Love the packaging, skulls are one of my things. I don't use the application brush, I do have my own favorites I use instead. The primer is intense so be careful.
Lauren G.
I think this palette was alright. For me there is just way too much fallout for some of the colors. For me only some of the shades will last all day by using the primer because of how much glitter is concentrated into the shadow. The little primer potion is great though and is the only eye primer that has ever worked for me. It keeps my shadow on all day and only takes a little bit. This little tube lasts a long time.
Christina R.
Room for improvement. Nice overall packaging l.
It doesn't have high coverage. I gave it to my 13 year old. I would not purchase this product again. The brush doesn't work as well as I hope.
Schailar C.
Clovis, CA
This has been my go to palette for every look. It has great hues for hilighting, receding, creating dimension. This is a palette that I have used every single color in. The pans are highly pigmented and the fallout is about average. The colors wear all day and/or all night. Easy to build with as well.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.