What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
  • "OTHER than that its very pigmented and comes with a eyeshadow concealer which is a plus and a small brush inside. " in 5 reviews
  • "the colors in this eyeshadow palette are amazing, they last a long time alongside this primer and the brush is a great addition to this set." in 5 reviews
  • "Also, this palette comes with a small brush and primer potion so you have most of what you need to do a great eyeshadow." in 5 reviews
Courtney B.
Not my favorite palette from Urban Decay. It does feature some fun colors that pop, but my problem is that I NEVER use the glittery colors because in all of about ten seconds, all of the glitter falls directly on my cheekbones and under-eyes, no matter what primers I use. The colors are so pretty, but this ends up in the back of my drawer to keep my foundation from making me look like a disco ball from the glittery fall out. Would not recommend.
Sarah S.
Frankfort, KY
I ordered this off of Sephora because it was $16. I am loving this pallet! It's all shimmers but it is beautiful. You can always pair with something like the Naked basics and you have the perfect look! Easy to travel with.
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Just recently purchased this pallet. Very impressed with the packaging, as with all ud products. Love the colors in this pallet, kind of neutral with a few pops of color. Awesome silky texture. And a travel size primer potion. With the more glittery color there was some fallout, but what glitter shadow doesn't.
Ashley R.
Mount Carmel, TN
I own these palette & also purchased my mother one as well. We both love urban decays products especially their shadows. They are very pigmented & blendable which is a most for me. The price is high end compared to covergirl but you get what you pay for and with urban decay, you get the best! Recommend to everyone
Stevi G.
Carson City, NV
This palette is awesome for those who love pops of color and a lot of color, as well as shimmer. If you like mattes and "natural" colors you will probably not enjoy this palette.

This palette comes with 10 shadows, all shimmery, and all are smooth and I love them! The packaging is also amazing. I am a huge fan
Amanda F.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This pallet has the best color and the pigment is on point! Plus theirs the added bonus of urban decay eye primer potion, and a cute little brush. This is the perfect pallet if your not into crazy colors.
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
I do like this palette but don't have use for a lot of the shades. They are very very sparkly and don't stay as well as some of the other shades. I find there to be a lot more fallout with this palette compared to others.
Kaitlyn A.
This was my first product from Urban Decay and I am in LOVE. The shadows have amazing pigmentation and I haven't had any issues with fallout and I haven't even used them with the primer yet. I bought this on sale from Ulta and am extremely happy with my purchase.
Macy J.
I love this product so much. Have it myself. Check out my pictures !! Has lasted me over a year . I really love the colors smog and sin. My eyes are blue but I think it could work with anyone's eye colors with the variety. I would for sure recommend purchase!
Mellissa B.
Lakeville, PA
Love these colors, gives you so many options for beautiful blended looks. Very pigmented which is always great, will last for such a long time. Love the packaging, skulls are one of my things. I don't use the application brush, I do have my own favorites I use instead. The primer is intense so be careful.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.