BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 76 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
I was a little let down by this palette, but can't complain because it only cost me $16 on clearance. There are a few shadows I love and use religiously but the others just fell short for me. They had a lot of fall out (yes, even with U.D. primer) and felt more like colored glitter than eye shadow.
Nicole L.
Sunrise, FL
The colors in this eyeshadow palette are amazing, they last a long time alongside this primer and the brush is a great addition to this set. I have always personally loved urban decay, but this set has far beyond met my expectations :)
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
I love the eyeshadow and color choices in this palette. I also love the packaging. I just really don't like the little brush that comes with it. I would recommend for others to buy this and use a different brush to apply the eyeshadow.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I love this palette!! I have blue eyes and all of the colors pair quite well...the pigmentation is very rich and the shadows are very smooth to put on. If using eye shadow base/primer, the fall out is minimal for the shimmery shadows.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
I just got this palette and so far I'm totally in love with it. I do wish it was a bit bigger but that's my only complaint, which honestly isn't a reflection on the quality of the product, just my want of MORE(eyeshadow that is..I'm obsessed) I love the detail Urban Decay gives to its packaging and the color payoff is great.
Courtney B.
Not my favorite palette from Urban Decay. It does feature some fun colors that pop, but my problem is that I NEVER use the glittery colors because in all of about ten seconds, all of the glitter falls directly on my cheekbones and under-eyes, no matter what primers I use. The colors are so pretty, but this ends up in the back of my drawer to keep my foundation from making me look like a disco ball from the glittery fall out. Would not recommend.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
The pigment of urban decay eye shadows are hands down the best. I love this palette because it has some neutral colors and some loud colors and you can either give your everyday look a pop of color or if your daring go all out. Also love the primer with it!!. The brush I do not use it is now the best brush I have ever used.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this palette, you can create so many different looks with it. It does have some fall out, and is very shimmery. My favorite color is the aqua one, and I normally use that on my lower lash.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
I love the colors in this pallet. They are all shimmery eyeshadows and they are so pretty. I like how this came with a brush to apply them with and also a small eye shadow primer. You can create some really fun and colorful looks.
Samantha P.
Howard Lake, MN
The Urban Decay Ammo palette is a great way to try out a nice range of colors from Urban Decay. You can create several different looks using this palette alone, or mixed with other shadows. I love the color selection, but wish the glitter in the shades wasn't so big - a more finely milled glitter would hold better I think.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.