BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Danielle F.
I am so in love with this palettes. I love the colors. Great pigmentation. I'm one to stick to neutral colors but the colors in this palette help me step outside my comfort zone. I've gotten many complements when I wear this. Two thumbs up!!
Colleen D.
Some of the colors in this have limited payoff which is really disappointing. I also wish that it had a matte shade because it is difficult to do a look with this alone. On the plus side, the shadows are very creamy and have little fallout.
Erin J.
Brighton, CO
I was really excited to get this product. The pigmentation was incredible and the glitter was amazing. However, I accidentally opened the palette upside down and all of the shadows fell out and made a huge mess. Other than that, great palette.
Princess G.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I usually love UD eyeshadows, but this palette was a bit of a disappointment. Besides the fact that it's smaller than expected, the shadows themselves do not apply as seen. The color is completely off from what is shown. And the fall out of shimmer is extreme. It's still pretty, but is a bit too frustrating for me to use on the regular.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
I was a little let down by this palette, but can't complain because it only cost me $16 on clearance. There are a few shadows I love and use religiously but the others just fell short for me. They had a lot of fall out (yes, even with U.D. primer) and felt more like colored glitter than eye shadow.
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
I love the eyeshadow and color choices in this palette. I also love the packaging. I just really don't like the little brush that comes with it. I would recommend for others to buy this and use a different brush to apply the eyeshadow.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I love this palette!! I have blue eyes and all of the colors pair quite well...the pigmentation is very rich and the shadows are very smooth to put on. If using eye shadow base/primer, the fall out is minimal for the shimmery shadows.
Nicole L.
Sunrise, FL
The colors in this eyeshadow palette are amazing, they last a long time alongside this primer and the brush is a great addition to this set. I have always personally loved urban decay, but this set has far beyond met my expectations :)
Jessica W.
Montgomery, AL
This is my newest Urban Decay palette and I'm totally in love with it! There are several neutral colors in the palette, but they can easily be played up by the gorgeous jewel tones featured here. It also came with a mini version of my all-time favorite UD eye primer potion!
Courtney B.
Not my favorite palette from Urban Decay. It does feature some fun colors that pop, but my problem is that I NEVER use the glittery colors because in all of about ten seconds, all of the glitter falls directly on my cheekbones and under-eyes, no matter what primers I use. The colors are so pretty, but this ends up in the back of my drawer to keep my foundation from making me look like a disco ball from the glittery fall out. Would not recommend.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.