BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Brianna N.
Fostoria, OH
This pallets is great if you want a lot of sparkle or shimmer. I get a lot of fall out when I use this palette unless I use a glitter glue or spray my brush first. But overall it's a nice palette and not too expensive.
Katarina F.
Salem, OR
I will never use all of these colors but I do super love the neutrals, (especially the gold seriously omg makes my blue eyes pop!) But word to the wise do use primer (makes a huge difference) as well as a base that matches your skin tone and be prepared for a bit of shimmer fall out. The brush it comes with is great because it helps with the fall out a bit which overall I don't mind because the colors are gorgeously pigmented and the shimmer isn't gaudy looking. As always love love UD products.
Heather M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Great mini palette to take on the go or traveling. Has some great basic colors and some brighter shades to give a pop. Great pigment and lasts all day when paired with their eye primer. Love that it includes a brush too.
Marzana H.
Philadelphia, PA
This was my first high end eyeshadow pallet . At first I really loveeed the pigmentation and the colors were soo beautiful but later the eye shadows started to get really dry and blotchy. It's hard to pack on the color.
Sarah S.
Sheridan, OR
You can't go wrong with Urban Decay. I happened to have snatched this this baby up when they had it on sale for $10 <3 The pigmentation is amazing and the formula isn't too powdery. The shadows last all day and the palette isn't too big or bulky. It has a rocker feel to it as well. Great variety of colors.
Elizabeth K.
Virginia Beach
One of my favorite UD pallets the colors are amazing! I wish it came in a hard case but I love the skull design. The combo with the primer potion really makes the colors pop! I wish UD would re-release it as I have almost hit the pan on a few colors! If they relase it again definitely have to stock up!
Precious W.
Hartford, CT
I love this product I would buy this over and over and over this is very expensive though any palette this nice would cost a lot but I would stick to drug store make up but use this for special events. I love this palette and the naked urban decay ..
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I would've given this pallet 5 stars except for the glitter fall out. Pros: The pigments are awesome and it glides on smooth. Fun cors and natural colors. Cons: definite glitter fall out. If you don't mind having your cheeks sparkly it's great but for me it's a little extra work to get it off the rest of my face.
Catherine M.
Anaheim, CA
If I get this power from you guys I will make a review of the product and give a shout out to you guys for giving me the product I bought it at Sephora but I only want to say that I would love to be getting sponsorship from you guys and I will recommend this company to all of my friends thank you
Valerie H.
I bought this palette on sale (I got the one with the primer potion but there is also one without it). I probably would not have purchased this palette at its full price because I only use half of these colors regularly.
Edit: After using this palette for a year, I think that it's not ideal for people who don't like shimmers (this whole palette is shimmery, and there is occasionally fallout throughout the day).
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.