BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Taylor Y.
Let me start off by saying that these eyeshadows are so buttery and pigmented. This was the first high end palette I ever bought and the only reason why I am slightly disappointed is because they aren't colors I'd wear everyday. My favorite out of the palette those is definitely sin (Its the only shadow I've hit pan on in the palette!) Overall its a fun palette with nice, pigmented colors.
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
Love the colors in this palette the only reasons i give three stars is because there are no mattes so it's impossible to create a whole look if all the colors are shimmery. Also the color fall out is crazy and the purple color has gave my eyelid a slight stain since i forgot to put on primer
Allison O.
Alameda, CA
I bought this palette before they upgraded and the only difference is the brush and packaging. The colors are highly pigmented, and a little goes a long way. The only downside is the huge fallout the glittery colors have, such as the black, "Oil Slick" and the pale gold "Maui Wowie". Even after using their primer the glitter just falls all over my face. But otherwise a great palette!
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Super pigmented eyeshadow, the texture is amazing barely any fall out. You can create so many looks with this little cute palette. Plus you get the primer option with it that's an awesome bonus and it'll help you keep ur eyeshadow in place all day long.
Trish M.
Medford, NJ
I love my ammo palette. its a go to palette for me (i have 4 i use quite regularly) the primer is a have to with all make up, and i love when they send it as a bonus with an order. i use my own brushes because the brushes that come with any palette are never as good as the brushes you'll purchase seperately. i love the colors that come with, they last a long time, and don't cake when you put a lot on. i wish they still put midnight cowboy rises in their palettes but its understandable that they change the colors out to others.
Lexi B.
This IS my favorite makeup palette at the moment! It is so awesome. All of the colors are so shimmery and smooth. They go on the eye really nicely. It stays on all day. I have been getting a lot of compliments on my eyes lately after wearing this eye shadow. It is also very easy to blend, there aren't any problems with that for me. I just use my elf brushes and it works great!
Catherine M.
Maquoketa, IA
I love this palette! I've been able to create so many looks out of the variety of colors! It's super easy to apply very pigmented and super soft like silk. This was my very first palette from Urban Decay and I can tell you I'm hooked!!
jessica E.
Garfield, NJ
OMG I Love This Pallet!! I Got it on Sale at Sephora for $16, SO It was a Great Deal and Worth Every Penny!! I Would Have Given it 5 Stars BUT it does Kinda have a lot of Fall out Cause Theese are Very Shimmery Colors, So Thats Why I Do My Eyes first When I'm Working with this Pallet. But overall i really Like it!
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love this palette. It has a lot of colors to use for several different occasions and outfits. Urban's eyeshadows never crease or fade while wearing. I would recommend to anyone to likes to wear different colors.
Katarina F.
Salem, OR
I will never use all of these colors but I do super love the neutrals, (especially the gold seriously omg makes my blue eyes pop!) But word to the wise do use primer (makes a huge difference) as well as a base that matches your skin tone and be prepared for a bit of shimmer fall out. The brush it comes with is great because it helps with the fall out a bit which overall I don't mind because the colors are gorgeously pigmented and the shimmer isn't gaudy looking. As always love love UD products.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.