BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Ivy C.
Has a nice variety of color but the quality just isn't there. Lots of fallout, and dry shadows. The color layout is middle range, and you don't really always get the appearance that there is in the pan from the shadows, even with primer.
Heather D.
Cassatt
This is a great, affordable high end palette. The color selection is decent and the shadows (unlike some Urban decay) are pretty blendable. Fallout is minimal and if your looking for something that stands out and is compact this is for you.
Tara K.
Pilot Mound, IA
This palette has beautiful colors and I love that it comes with a little brush applicator. There is little to no fallout and the pigmentation is nothing less than would expect from Urban Decay. I only gave it for stars because I don't reach for it as often as I do my other palettes.
Ariyon W.
The colors in this palette are so beautiful, little expensive but I would defiantly buy again if I ran out, if you do get the palette probably need to get a eye primer too for the colors to show up better
Kristin W.
Honolulu , HI
I've bought several of these colors again on their own. This palette has my favorite purples and shimmery neutral tones. Easy to blend and gives a nice pop of color to any look I've hit the pan on almost every color. AND it came with a brush!
Katelynn C.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is my favorite palette of this year than I've purchased...I love the diversity of colors and getting me out of my comfort zone. It is nice to be able to create a vast amount of looks with one palette
Shayla M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I love the packaging of this palette. I like the skull and purple combination. However I don't find that the blue and green shades are very pigmented. However the rest of the other colors are amazing and over all I am happy with this palette.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Great for younger people. Most of the shadows are very glittery and they did not blend as well as i thought they would. I have found cheaper eye shadow that is way prettier and blends way better. Not long lasting as i thought they would be. Colors did pop when you use with primer.
Stephanie B.
Denison, TX
I just bought this palette because it was on sale. This quickly became my favorite! The colors are extremely versatile and have a wonderful pigment. This is perfect to take anywhere because you can achieve many different looks with this. The primer is nice. The brush isn't bad either.
Em R.
Very pretty palette. It's an amazing palette for collectors but the shadows are super shimmery and have a lot of fall out. I love the brush and primer potion included. Nice palette just not for me. 7/10
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.