BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Mellissa B.
Lakeville, PA
Love these colors, gives you so many options for beautiful blended looks. Very pigmented which is always great, will last for such a long time. Love the packaging, skulls are one of my things. I don't use the application brush, I do have my own favorites I use instead. The primer is intense so be careful.
Kaitlyn A.
This was my first product from Urban Decay and I am in LOVE. The shadows have amazing pigmentation and I haven't had any issues with fallout and I haven't even used them with the primer yet. I bought this on sale from Ulta and am extremely happy with my purchase.
Lauren G.
I think this palette was alright. For me there is just way too much fallout for some of the colors. For me only some of the shades will last all day by using the primer because of how much glitter is concentrated into the shadow. The little primer potion is great though and is the only eye primer that has ever worked for me. It keeps my shadow on all day and only takes a little bit. This little tube lasts a long time.
Christina R.
Room for improvement. Nice overall packaging l.
It doesn't have high coverage. I gave it to my 13 year old. I would not purchase this product again. The brush doesn't work as well as I hope.
Aamna A.
Canton, MI
Pigmentation is great, as always! And the colors are nice too, for a reasonable price. The only thing I don't like about this is the fallout. I'd be sure to do eyeshadow before your base so you don't ruin your foundation since you're bound to get fallout
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
Absolutely wonderful mini palette! I loved this one so much and now it’s mostly panned. The colors of the shadows were stunning on my skin. I mostly used the gold and pink tones but every color on this palette was amazing and it’s totally worth the money.
Jana B.
great fun palette and a reasonable price. all the colors are glitterbombs, well pigmented, and work well in alternative makeup looks. a good starter palette for someone looking to get more adventurous with eye looks. packaging is adequate and not bulky.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette I received this as a birthday gift and I hadn't tried Urban Decay until this gift. Love the colors, what you see on the palette you get! It's vivid and stays on. Beautiful when blending and works great with other brands.
Taylor K.
Orlando, FL
I got gifted this from a friend and I love it. I'm always looking to expand my Urban Decay collection and loved the shades so I was happy to have it. The colors are beautiful, very pigmented. I'd recommend but it was limited edition. Good job UD, tho
Dennyse S.
This is a great palette but tbh I didn't expect any less from Urban Decay. The shades are long lasting, super-pigmented and vibrant. However, what I have found with urban Decay is that their eyeshadows do tend to have some fall out. Not sure why they haven't found a solution to this yet because brands like Sleek have fixed that issue no problem. The fallout isn't that bad though, just a few particles, I guess because this has a lot of glitter.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.