What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
  • "OTHER than that its very pigmented and comes with a eyeshadow concealer which is a plus and a small brush inside. " in 5 reviews
  • "the colors in this eyeshadow palette are amazing, they last a long time alongside this primer and the brush is a great addition to this set." in 5 reviews
  • "Also, this palette comes with a small brush and primer potion so you have most of what you need to do a great eyeshadow." in 5 reviews
Danae M.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is a great palette, neutrals with some pops of color. Very shimmery, which I love. There is some fallout, but I expect that with glittery shadows. You can't really get a whole look out of this palette because of the lack of matte shades, but I still think it's a great value for the price.
Jenna C.
I love using this palette I'm combo with my naked basics palette. Sin is my absolute favorite eyeshadow color of all time. The Browns in this palette are very nice. The shadows are lost lasting too. My only complaint is that the white has quite large specks of glitter that I do not care for.
Jennie O.
Cute little palette. Got it on sale and I'm happy with my purchase. The colors are interesting and the quality is up to Urban Decay standards. Nice variety in the palette. I don't think I would have paid full price for it, but that's just me. I would buy this again or as a gift for someone.
Shelby S.
Harrisonville, MO
I highly recommend this. I got it on sale for $16 from Ulta. I am very impressed with the pigmentation. It also comes with the potion primer. My only criticism would be that the colors are very popular colors rather than unique. I have several other brands with similiar colors. i also tend to mix with other eyeshadows outside this palette. Each color really only goes with one other color on the palette.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
I like this palette. the colors are true to the shades in the pan, it also comes with an eye primer. the primer is a good adage, considering the shadows do have a bit of fallout if used separately from the primer. for the price, this is a good deal. it also comes with a brush, I find the brush does nothing because the bristles are too long. it's more along the line of a blending brush, in my opinion.
Annette P.
This is an extremely versatile palette. You can go from a daytime look to a wild look for a night out. The shadows are satin and glitter finishes, so don't expect a matte look. The shadows are well pigmented so the palette lasts a long time despite the smaller size. I don't experience creasing even without a primer, so I'm happy with the quality.
Valerie H.
I loved this palette urban decay is one of my favorite makeup brands I love their eyeshadow palettes the colors are always show up very well and they feel great. The eye potion primer that comes with the palette is a great product as well it keeps your eyeshadow looking great all day.
Lauryn M.
Parsippany, NJ
So very disappointed in this palette. I really had to "work" these shadows to get them to be as beautiful on the eye as they are in the pan. Used Two Faced glitter glue to help with that, but still has lots and lots of fallout. Tips: Glittler glue helps, but PAT don't swipe your shadows on.. Use shadow shields if you have them or do your face after the eyes. This palette is one of their worst.
Julie M.
Nice palette. Nice pigmentation. beautiful colors but super limited. There are no mattes or transition shades. Would never be my goto palette. You will find yourself reaching for serveral other palettes to complete look with this one palette.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
I bought this because it was on sale, to be perfectly honest. I haven't had it long. I've used it maybe four times. I've had a little trouble with it because I thought there would at least be one matte but I believe all of them are satin/glitter. Color pay off is great and the colors are BEAUTIFUL. I just need more practice with it
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.