BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Erica S.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great introductory palette to the Urban Decay world. There are better ones out there, but you can find this one for a cost effective price and all of the shadows are definitely indicative of the rest of UDs regular line, so if you are starting out with UD, I’d definitely suggest getting it!
Ashley R.
This was one of the first palettes I ever bought. I love the colors and long lasting it is. I still use it to this day. Urban Decay will always be one of my faves.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
I think this is a perfect little palette for when you're on the go or traveling and don't want to bring so much with you. I mainly use the four colors to the right, when holding the palette in your hand. I purchased this at Ulta during their usual sales and paid about $16 which is what caught my attention of course! I definitely am still very happy that I purchased this palette. Great addition to my collection.
Amber M.
Had this pallet when it went on sale ! It was my first eye shadow pallet & I absolutely loved it ! I got pan on mostly all the colors ! Very pigmented & stays on all day best if used with urban decay eye concealer !
Tori G.
Gonzales
I absolutely love this palette.  Like all of Urban Decay's products it stays on all day, is easy to apply, and great for daily use.  It has dark and light colors so that you can use it during the day, or for a night out.  I'll definitely buy this product again.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
The Urban Decay Ammo Palette is my favorite. I love the colors and pigment of each. The palette is great quality and great for a daytime and evening look. Super fun to use, and the packaging is great too. This is my current favorite palette, I love the colors and quality.
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
This pallet is so beautiful, the way the colors look and how matte and pigminted these colors are . At first I was debating on buying this pallet but after I searched all the colors I fell in love . Totally recommend 100% you’ll love it for sure . And so afordible
bianca r.
love urban decays eye makeup primer and all of their pallets are amazing ! pigmented color !! the most popular pallets for a reason! always fun looking compared to other brands they always mix it up and have great packaging as well as a great product to back it up!
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
This was my first ever urban decay product. I received it for Christmas about 10 years ago! I seriously love all of the colors in this palette. Grifter and chopper being my favorites. I love the variety of colors and I think it’s pretty easy to use too!
__jessicaparker P.
St. Louis
The colors in this palette are fantastic! The only thing I dislike about this palette is the lack of matte eye shadows. However, the colors that are in it have terrible fall out. So my face is always covered in glitter and sparkle the rest of the day.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.