BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 76 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
I was on my Ulta app just browsing and this was listed for $16. Of course I had to get it. I wasn't even sure I'd be able to regularly use these colors but I was extremely impressed. The two brown shades are breathtaking. To anyone who wants this pallet should go buy it, you won't regret it.
Britt H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you like really glittery and stand out shadows these are the shit! You need to use a glitter glue to get the full effect of some but totally worth it in my opinion. There are no mattes in this palette to help you create a full look so best for someone that already has mattes and transition shades they like elsewhere in their collection.
Darcy S.
Some of the shades are a little chunky and dont apply the greatest but overall this has been one of my top favorite UD palettes! The berry shade has proven to blend with so many combos ive done on my eyes and its great under eye along with the dusty pink/purple.. im on palette 3 of this..
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
This eye shadows are great. Great pigment. Not s lot of kick back. But my only thing was I barely used any of the colors. I'm not big into the purples and blues. So I ended up giving it away. It was special to me though because it was my first high end palette. Of how I've grown up.
Marci J.
Ok, so I have this palette and like it quite a bit; admittedly, it was given to me as a gift.  My only issue is that there is like SO much glitter, lol.  I feel like some of the colors do not go on and look as they do in the palette without layering on a lot.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
I think this is a perfect little palette for when you're on the go or traveling and don't want to bring so much with you. I mainly use the four colors to the right, when holding the palette in your hand. I purchased this at Ulta during their usual sales and paid about $16 which is what caught my attention of course! I definitely am still very happy that I purchased this palette. Great addition to my collection.
Chad L.
Sooooooooooo pigmented. I can’t express how easy these are to apply! Wet, dry, doesn’t matter; you get true colour pay off even just using the included brush, which is really rare. Personally I don’t mind there not being mattes, I only just started collecting and I have plenty of them to compliment the rich tones available.
Amber M.
Had this pallet when it went on sale ! It was my first eye shadow pallet & I absolutely loved it ! I got pan on mostly all the colors ! Very pigmented & stays on all day best if used with urban decay eye concealer !
Tori G.
Gonzales
I absolutely love this palette.  Like all of Urban Decay's products it stays on all day, is easy to apply, and great for daily use.  It has dark and light colors so that you can use it during the day, or for a night out.  I'll definitely buy this product again.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
The Urban Decay Ammo Palette is my favorite. I love the colors and pigment of each. The palette is great quality and great for a daytime and evening look. Super fun to use, and the packaging is great too. This is my current favorite palette, I love the colors and quality.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.