BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
This is ok. I usually love their products. This one has a lot of fall out. There's not a lot of things to do with shades. And no Mattes included. It also creases a lot and looks like it comes off half way throughout the day. It doesn't last but you can get some good looks
Whitney B.
California
I definitely like the awesome colors in this palette but they can be super shimmery, which for me personally isn't something I love in shadows, but they make for great tear duct highlighters and good under eye liner or for a night out when shimmer is all a go. I absolutely love the eyeshadow brush this palette comes with and it comes with a convenient travel size of UD primer which is a staple in my everyday makeup routine (no creases ever).
kacie w.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this little palate. I would never have thought to buy it if I had not gottwn it on sale on ultas website. The colors aren't usually something I would pick. They are some of the most pigmented shadows I have used and true to color. Love the shade Maui Wowie, wish I could find it as a single :)
Jennifer N.
This was on sale for only $18 at Sephora. It was a great buy. Although the shadows are a little small, there is a good variety of colors and it was definitely worth $18. Urban Decay eyeshadows are great in general and this palette is reminiscent of the others.
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
I got this on hautelook. I'm glad that I got it for a discount because I would've been disappointed if I'd paid full price. There is tons of fall out with these shadows. If you like glitter under your eyes and on your cheeks then this is the palette for you.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
This was my first ever "high end" palette. It's a decent palette but I honestly never use it other than the lighter shades for an inner corner highlight. For me, it's just not an every day palette. They are very easy to blend but do have quite a bit of fallout.
Anstiss E.
Anaheim, CA
The perfect handy eyeshadow palette at a great price. I love the browns and the neutrals for a easy day look and the smog color is perfect to mix with the green or pink for a more fun look. The brush that came with it is a little hard to spread with but that makes the pigment look stronger. Their eyeshadow primer as always is perfect to keep the look on all day and night with no creases or smearing, its the only primer I'll use!
Catherine B.
I am never disappointed with Urban Decay eyeshadow. This is a very beautiful palette but I wouldn't use it all on it's own because they are all shimmery. I mix this with some matte colors and it works just fine. Smog is my favorite color from this one!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Seeing all these dream voxboxes had me fiending for new make up. The Ammo palette has some fun glittery colors and comes with a primer potion sample. Plus it was only 16 bucks. Urban decay has some awesome sales going on right now. I got everything in the pic for less then 50 bucks
Tara R.
I love this palette! I bought mine from Nordstrom Rack for around $16 a few months ago and was surprised. I really enjoyed the fun colors in this pallet. There is fallout, so I would suggest putting this on before your face makeup then wipe the fallout away. I do highly suggest it if you can find it.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.