BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 76 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Virginia H.
If you like shinmery eyeshadow this is the starter palette! I love how there are some shades for everyone in there. Owl slick a nice strong black and polyester bride a super shimmery white are my absolute favorites! The other shades are more random and I use them occasionally. The packaging is ansolutely amazing as most UD items! Oh and I really like the applicator/brush that comes with this!
Logann P.
The perfect little combo! I love that the palette comes with a brush and the primer potion! The colors could be for any occasion which is why I love this palette so much. You can do a work look, night out, or even a light natural without needing another palette. Great one to buy!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is a fun pallet I love the packaging I got this for my teen for Christmas and she loves it you can get so many looks out of this little pallet the shadow lasts her all day she uses the UD primer with it and of course setting spray if your a palette junkie you need this
Whitney R.
Crossett, AR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Urban Decay Palette. Some of the colors are very bold but I have worn every one. The colors stay very well and last all day and night, does not require reapplication. Lots of sparkle and shimmer and shine in each color. Highly pigmented and lasts all day.
Christina G.
West Yarmouth, MA
All UD shadows are out of this world and this palette is no exception! I purchased it for only $16 and it's truly stunning in person that photos do this palette no justice! I love how there is nudes along with color mixed in the palette because there is so many different looks you can do with it! This palette is a steal especially for the price! Great purchase to add to your collection!
Laura E.
I love the variety in this pallet. The color "sin" is one of my top favorite eye shadows of all time. You're gonna have glitter all over your face but it's totally worth it. I've never used an UD shadow that didn't blend beautifully. And these are mega pigmented. If you don't have their primer already, go ahead and get it.
Brittany C.
Mesa, AZ
This palette is great! This was one of my very first eyeshadow palettes back in high school when I first got into makeup. The colors are super pigmented, as many Urban Decay shadows are known to be, and the color selection in this palette is great. This one you can typically find on sale, so grab it up when you find it!
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
I bought this because it was on sale at Ulta and I love the naked palette that I have and wanted to try some new shades. To be honest, I mostly use the nude/brown shades, but I LOVE IT! The coverage is amazing and the pigment is high. I do have some issue with the more glittery shades shedding on my eye and cheek area, but I just use those more sparingly. It's a great way to try out urban decay colors and has become my everyday eye shadow.
Whitney B.
California
I definitely like the awesome colors in this palette but they can be super shimmery, which for me personally isn't something I love in shadows, but they make for great tear duct highlighters and good under eye liner or for a night out when shimmer is all a go. I absolutely love the eyeshadow brush this palette comes with and it comes with a convenient travel size of UD primer which is a staple in my everyday makeup routine (no creases ever).
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
This is ok. I usually love their products. This one has a lot of fall out. There's not a lot of things to do with shades. And no Mattes included. It also creases a lot and looks like it comes off half way throughout the day. It doesn't last but you can get some good looks
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.