BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Marci J.
Ok, so I have this palette and like it quite a bit; admittedly, it was given to me as a gift.  My only issue is that there is like SO much glitter, lol.  I feel like some of the colors do not go on and look as they do in the palette without layering on a lot.
Rachel J.
Grant City , MO
I have owned this palette twice now, and I like it a lot. I love the color sin, and mowie wowie is nice also. As always the color payoff with these shadows from urban decay is amazing, and I would for sure buy this again. One thing to know before buying, the shades with glitter have a ton of fall out, which is the only draw back in my opinion.
Candace W.
King, NC
This is one of my Favorite Palettes I have purchased this year, I got it for a super good buy and I have made some beautiful eye looks with it.. There are such a awesome variety of shadows in this palette you can do so much with it..I would recommend this palette to anyone..
Chad L.
Sooooooooooo pigmented. I can’t express how easy these are to apply! Wet, dry, doesn’t matter; you get true colour pay off even just using the included brush, which is really rare. Personally I don’t mind there not being mattes, I only just started collecting and I have plenty of them to compliment the rich tones available.
Courtney B.
Not my favorite palette from Urban Decay. It does feature some fun colors that pop, but my problem is that I NEVER use the glittery colors because in all of about ten seconds, all of the glitter falls directly on my cheekbones and under-eyes, no matter what primers I use. The colors are so pretty, but this ends up in the back of my drawer to keep my foundation from making me look like a disco ball from the glittery fall out. Would not recommend.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
The pigment of urban decay eye shadows are hands down the best. I love this palette because it has some neutral colors and some loud colors and you can either give your everyday look a pop of color or if your daring go all out. Also love the primer with it!!. The brush I do not use it is now the best brush I have ever used.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
I love the colors in this pallet. They are all shimmery eyeshadows and they are so pretty. I like how this came with a brush to apply them with and also a small eye shadow primer. You can create some really fun and colorful looks.
Alicia S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I just got this palette and so far I'm totally in love with it. I do wish it was a bit bigger but that's my only complaint, which honestly isn't a reflection on the quality of the product, just my want of MORE(eyeshadow that is..I'm obsessed) I love the detail Urban Decay gives to its packaging and the color payoff is great.
Samantha P.
Howard Lake, MN
The Urban Decay Ammo palette is a great way to try out a nice range of colors from Urban Decay. You can create several different looks using this palette alone, or mixed with other shadows. I love the color selection, but wish the glitter in the shades wasn't so big - a more finely milled glitter would hold better I think.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
This eye shadows are great. Great pigment. Not s lot of kick back. But my only thing was I barely used any of the colors. I'm not big into the purples and blues. So I ended up giving it away. It was special to me though because it was my first high end palette. Of how I've grown up.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.