BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Antoneta H.
I was excited to buy this palette when I saw it online. I ordered it immediately and waited almost a week for it to arrive. First off the bat I was extremely disappointed on how small this palette really is, maybe it was writen somewhere but as far as I know I was expecting something a bit larger. OTHER than that its very pigmented and comes with a eyeshadow concealer which is a plus and a small brush inside.
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
I bought this pallet many many years ago when it had a different package. I assume they changed it from a gun to a skull to be less offensive. Anyway, took me forever to hit pan and I still have the pallet today. I love Urban Decay shadows and find them to be buttery and buildable. The colors are super gorgeous too and fun especially in my early 20s. I am not so much into shimmery or glittery colors anymore but I can assure you the use I got out of this pallet was worth the money.
Sarah W.
Similar to the Shadowbox palette, there are a lot of fun wearable colors happening here. But also like the Shadowbox palette, there are no matte transition or highlight shades so I always have to pull in other shadows when I use this palette which is why I cannot give it higher than stars.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
I love the Ammo Palette! I wish I purchased more than one so I have another when I run out of this one. All the colors are super versatile so you can use it in every season, and they go on like a dream! They are shimmery though, so if you're more of a matte person you may not like these. The primer came with it, which was great and the brush works well also! Plus the packaging is awesome. Love love love!!!
Kristina L.
The primer is the best on the market, nothing makes the make up stay on like urban decay eye shadow primer! The colors in the palette are great for just about anything! The Urban Decay Ammo Palette has colors for going out on the town and for casual everyday use! They also stay on for a long time and do not fade! I am never disappointed when using Urban Decay products. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys using make up and wants a great reliable and colorful eye shadow pallet.
Munia I.
A mix of shimmer and matte shadows, paired with the Urban Decay primer potion, which I absolutely love, you can either go for a "packed" glittery or heavy matte look or can go sans primer and have a lighter accent to your eye makeup. The versatility of the product is great and you get colors you will actually use!
Amie J.
This is the best eye shadow I have ever used. The pigment is fantastic. It stays on all day, goes on smooth. I bought it at Sephora on sale. I am so glad I did! The packaging is great, the brush and primer it comes with is amazing. I love the mirror included in the inside. All of the colors go on really well on my tan skin. They are shimmery and so pretty. I would definitely recommend.
Virginia H.
If you like shinmery eyeshadow this is the starter palette! I love how there are some shades for everyone in there. Owl slick a nice strong black and polyester bride a super shimmery white are my absolute favorites! The other shades are more random and I use them occasionally. The packaging is ansolutely amazing as most UD items! Oh and I really like the applicator/brush that comes with this!
Logann P.
The perfect little combo! I love that the palette comes with a brush and the primer potion! The colors could be for any occasion which is why I love this palette so much. You can do a work look, night out, or even a light natural without needing another palette. Great one to buy!
Christina G.
West Yarmouth, MA
All UD shadows are out of this world and this palette is no exception! I purchased it for only $16 and it's truly stunning in person that photos do this palette no justice! I love how there is nudes along with color mixed in the palette because there is so many different looks you can do with it! This palette is a steal especially for the price! Great purchase to add to your collection!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.