BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Precious W.
Hartford, CT
I love this product I would buy this over and over and over this is very expensive though any palette this nice would cost a lot but I would stick to drug store make up but use this for special events. I love this palette and the naked urban decay ..
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Bought this on clearance From sephora.. I love it! Color stays put and there isn't too much glitter in them. The primer is a huge help too, so the color doesn't come off or fade. Works perfect with UD liquid liner. There is only one color as wouldn't use and that's Oil Spill because it's black.
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
I was on my Ulta app just browsing and this was listed for $16. Of course I had to get it. I wasn't even sure I'd be able to regularly use these colors but I was extremely impressed. The two brown shades are breathtaking. To anyone who wants this pallet should go buy it, you won't regret it.
Torrie W.
Norfolk, VA
This palette is ok. Most of the colors don't have super great color payoff. I purchased it on sale for $16. It was definitely worth that price. However, I wouldn't pay full price for this product. If I had, I would be extremely disappointed.
Colleen D.
Some of the colors in this have limited payoff which is really disappointing. I also wish that it had a matte shade because it is difficult to do a look with this alone. On the plus side, the shadows are very creamy and have little fallout.
Erin J.
Brighton, CO
I was really excited to get this product. The pigmentation was incredible and the glitter was amazing. However, I accidentally opened the palette upside down and all of the shadows fell out and made a huge mess. Other than that, great palette.
Darcy S.
Some of the shades are a little chunky and dont apply the greatest but overall this has been one of my top favorite UD palettes! The berry shade has proven to blend with so many combos ive done on my eyes and its great under eye along with the dusty pink/purple.. im on palette 3 of this..
Danielle F.
I am so in love with this palettes. I love the colors. Great pigmentation. I'm one to stick to neutral colors but the colors in this palette help me step outside my comfort zone. I've gotten many complements when I wear this. Two thumbs up!!
Princess G.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I usually love UD eyeshadows, but this palette was a bit of a disappointment. Besides the fact that it's smaller than expected, the shadows themselves do not apply as seen. The color is completely off from what is shown. And the fall out of shimmer is extreme. It's still pretty, but is a bit too frustrating for me to use on the regular.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
I was a little let down by this palette, but can't complain because it only cost me $16 on clearance. There are a few shadows I love and use religiously but the others just fell short for me. They had a lot of fall out (yes, even with U.D. primer) and felt more like colored glitter than eye shadow.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.