BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Brittany D.
This was the first high end makeup palette I ever purchased and it's still one of my absolute favorites. The color selection is awesome and the formula of all the shadows is incredible- the pigment is intense and they last all day without fading or creasing, plus they blend beautifully. If you love shimmer shadows you need this palette.
Johanna E.
omaha, NE
My first urban decay palette ever and is still one I reach for all the time. I definitely recommend this for anyone who is a big fan of glitter- nothing subtle about the shimmer here, and a couple shades have fairly chunky glitter. They definitely do contain a fair amount of fall out but nothing unworkable or a deal breaker. Even the small brush is a nice touch that I still use occasionally.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX
This was my very first urban decay eyeshadow palette and it has hooked me into loving the brand. There are no matte shades, but I don't seem to mind due to the beautiful array of shades given. The palette is also extremely versatile and can ex acute a smokey eye, neutral look, colorful look, or something subtle and sweet. It's a great starter palette get your foot in the door of makeup and lets you be creative with endless looks. I usually go for Maui Wowie on the lid, Smog lightly in the crease building the color up as you reach the outer half of the eye with a tad bit of Oil Slick in the outer v since it's so pigmented and perhaps lightly smudged under the lower lashline. Hope this helped! (:
-xoKristi
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
I only paid $16 for this palette but it was worth $46. The brush is so handy and it really smooths your eyeshadow out instead of being cakey. The eyeshadow primer it comes with is perfect to save for when you are traveling to leave more room in your bag for other things. This came with some of my favorite Naked palette colors without the hefty price tag. It's definitely worth purchasing.
Megan H.
I really like this palette. It was one of my first Urban Decay purchases. I do not use it a whole lot though, maybe because I have so many others :) The colors go on nicely and look beautiful. They definitely last longer with the primer, so it is nice that the sample size is included. The palette is small but has lasted me a very long time and I think will last a while longer. I can make a pretty nude or golden eye or a nice plum color eye using this palette.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Emily G.
I normally don't buy Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes, but I picked this one up during Black Friday for $10. It's a great way to try out a bunch of their popular shades without paying ridiculous sums of money for their single eyeshadow shades. I do like most of the shades in the palette, although I'm more partial to neutrals right now. I have noticed quite a bit of fallout from the product, which I really don't see in brands like Too Faced or even Smashbox. It's a small enough palette, but it's definitely too messy for travel.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
This little palette is a gem! So many beautiful and classic urban decay colors! I love that I comes with a mini primer potion as well to help keep these pigmented eyeshadows on your eyes all day long! If your just starting out with makeup or urban decay, it's a great first palette because it's pretty inexpensive!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I got this as a gift for my birthday one year. It is a great little palette and the colors all work really well together. I didn't really use the green or blue shades in there though, so that caused me to neglect it all together. I love Urban Decay with a passion, so I was happy to pass this on to a friend who wanted it.
jocelyn c.
sylmar
i am absolutly in love with this urban decay pallet .i use this lots of times .the pruduct is super amazing .it is exspensize but you pay for the pruduct/ formula
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.