BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
member-7cdc34ce8
This palette is my ultimate favorite! I love all the colors so much that I'm going to had to try and find it and buy it again. Urban decay has the best pigment I have ever seen in a eyeshadow!
McKenna B.
I bought this pallete just because it was on sale at ULTA last summer and I love URBAN DECAY products. Even though I didn't buy it for the colors and simply did just to own more of the brand I find myself using it all the time. Its a great sized pallete to fit in a small makeup bag to bring along while traveling.
Logan L.
This was one of my first UD palettes, so I hold it close to my heart! It has some great colors that cover all the basis and as always it has great pigmentation. The primer potion is my favorite eyeshadow primer by far! You'd be surprised how long it lasted too, and I wear full makeup every day. The brush, unfortunately I didn't care for. I have never been too into any of the UD brushes I've tried (the vice 3 one, the naked 2 one, the ammo one etc), I surprisingly prefer RealTechniques.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
I adore this pallet. i love urban decay as it is but this cheaper pallet (lets face it 45$ is a lot!) is just what i needed to get my UD fix.

the colors are varied and give a good selection. they are highly pigmented and go on smoothly and blend well together. they stay on quite a while as well. the little brush it comes with works great for the lid and under the bottom lashes.

the pallet is sturdy and holds up to my purse bashing into things. my fav colors in this are mildew, sin and polyester bride as a highlight. great pallet for an affordable price.
Leandra C.
Leominster, MA
I have a few palettes made by Urban Decay cosmetics. This one is by far my LEAST favorite. I find that I force myself to pull it out and use the colors- so its not a complete waste of money. I like the glitter the paler, low key colors have to offer- but its not exactly "every day wear appropriate." Lasts long, but not an every day use for me.
Kimberly Y.
Woodbridge, VA
When I first tried out this product I wasn't sure of what to expect with it seeing as they were all shimmers, but in the end I ended up loving it. Each color is very pigmented and with just one swipe of my brush it's enough to work with. One thing I didn't like, but is bearable, is the fact that the shadows get powdery easily. I would have liked to have two or three matte shadows incorporated into the palette because I constantly have to grab another palette in order to complete my look. In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer. Overall I think this palette is outstanding and is a great deal!
Brittany D.
This was the first high end makeup palette I ever purchased and it's still one of my absolute favorites. The color selection is awesome and the formula of all the shadows is incredible- the pigment is intense and they last all day without fading or creasing, plus they blend beautifully. If you love shimmer shadows you need this palette.
Johanna E.
omaha, NE
My first urban decay palette ever and is still one I reach for all the time. I definitely recommend this for anyone who is a big fan of glitter- nothing subtle about the shimmer here, and a couple shades have fairly chunky glitter. They definitely do contain a fair amount of fall out but nothing unworkable or a deal breaker. Even the small brush is a nice touch that I still use occasionally.
Megan H.
I really like this palette. It was one of my first Urban Decay purchases. I do not use it a whole lot though, maybe because I have so many others :) The colors go on nicely and look beautiful. They definitely last longer with the primer, so it is nice that the sample size is included. The palette is small but has lasted me a very long time and I think will last a while longer. I can make a pretty nude or golden eye or a nice plum color eye using this palette.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
I only paid $16 for this palette but it was worth $46. The brush is so handy and it really smooths your eyeshadow out instead of being cakey. The eyeshadow primer it comes with is perfect to save for when you are traveling to leave more room in your bag for other things. This came with some of my favorite Naked palette colors without the hefty price tag. It's definitely worth purchasing.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.