BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Lauren H.
Beautiful colors at a great price I love this pallet because of the quality how long it lasts and the colors are so vibrant I love Urban decay and all their products
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Beautiful pallete. Awesome array of wearable colors. Nicely pigmented and thw shimmer is so pretty. Brush isn't the best but I love that this one came with a primer.
Gladdthegirl m.
beijing
Rhia palette is the bomb and it is amazing. I love the way the colora all blend together so easily. I also really love the colors themselve I think they r so pretty
Sabrina P.
Speedway, IN
This is my all time favorite pallete by Urban Decay. The colors in itnare amazing, but the white one is my all time favorite. I can't find anything quite like it.
Stephanie K.
Seneca Rocks
I haven’t found an urban decay eye shadow palette yet that I have not loved and this one is one of them. Excellent pigmentation. Long lasting. Highly recommended
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
I love the colors in this palette! The bright colors are perfect for a night out, and the primer helps everything stay in place! It's long lasting and applies like a breeze!
Nikki E.
Grenloch, NJ
This palette has such a nice, fun set of colors to choose from and gives you options of exciting colors or neutrals. The pigments are really pretty and bold, for the exception of the black which I felt was a little too light for my liking. Some colors do tend to have a bit more fallout than other eyeshadows I've used in the past but I think that's just because all of these shades have glitter in them. Either way, I end up using this palette at least five days a week because the colors are so pretty and diverse.
Christina S.
It was wonderful to find this palette with colors that can be used everyday and also some really bold colors for night looks. Proceed great and had great staying power.
Gee C.
Henrico, VA
i got this palette as a gift for christmas one year and it's still one of my favorites! i love the colors that come with it. they are highly pigmented and so shimmery!
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY
I love most of the colors in this palette. Sin, Smog, Chopper, Maui Wowie and Polyester Bride being my favorites and most used. Oil Slick I am not a huge fan of, as it doesn't have that buttery application like the others, unless I am laying it all over my lid. I only use it in a smokey eye. Last Call is a beautiful color until I apply it. It looks more red and flat after. Grifter is also beautiful but isn't as pigmented as the rest. Mildew is nice but I don't use it often and I haven't even touched shattered, as it doesn't seem like it will go with my skin tone well.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
How are the shadows? What do you think?!
Sandi E.
weston, pennsylvania
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
So I bought this a little while back, love this for the most part. My question tho, I recently accidentally left this in the car over night, it was cold. When I grabbed it in the morning it had swollen and expanded out of its pack. Completely ruined. I had barely used it. Has any one else expirenced this. Its never happened to me before.
Alisha V.
Never tried urban decay what product would you suggest
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Have anyone tried this palette I have heard nothing but great this about this palette especially the long lasting of the colors and how it is very pigmented? Could someone tell me more about this palette?