BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
I bought this because it was on sale, to be perfectly honest. I haven't had it long. I've used it maybe four times. I've had a little trouble with it because I thought there would at least be one matte but I believe all of them are satin/glitter. Color pay off is great and the colors are BEAUTIFUL. I just need more practice with it
Lauryn M.
Parsippany, NJ
So very disappointed in this palette. I really had to "work" these shadows to get them to be as beautiful on the eye as they are in the pan. Used Two Faced glitter glue to help with that, but still has lots and lots of fallout. Tips: Glittler glue helps, but PAT don't swipe your shadows on.. Use shadow shields if you have them or do your face after the eyes. This palette is one of their worst.
Reva R.
Post, TX
This palette gives me life! Urban Decay has the best eye primers and I was so happy when I got one with these shadows. It's the perfect mix of colors for me. I waited to buy this until it was on sale at Ulta for $16 but I would've paid full price for it seeing how amazing it is.
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
Love the colors in this palette the only reasons i give three stars is because there are no mattes so it's impossible to create a whole look if all the colors are shimmery. Also the color fall out is crazy and the purple color has gave my eyelid a slight stain since i forgot to put on primer
Taylor Y.
Let me start off by saying that these eyeshadows are so buttery and pigmented. This was the first high end palette I ever bought and the only reason why I am slightly disappointed is because they aren't colors I'd wear everyday. My favorite out of the palette those is definitely sin (Its the only shadow I've hit pan on in the palette!) Overall its a fun palette with nice, pigmented colors.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love Urban Decay eye shadow palettes. This is a cute eye shadow palette to be worn on the lids since they contain shimmer and there isn’t one matte shadow in the palette. I’m on my second palette now. I bought my second palette when there was a sale in Ulta. If you are looking for shimmer for your lids then you this is one of the palettes for you.
Allison O.
Alameda, CA
I bought this palette before they upgraded and the only difference is the brush and packaging. The colors are highly pigmented, and a little goes a long way. The only downside is the huge fallout the glittery colors have, such as the black, "Oil Slick" and the pale gold "Maui Wowie". Even after using their primer the glitter just falls all over my face. But otherwise a great palette!
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Super pigmented eyeshadow, the texture is amazing barely any fall out. You can create so many looks with this little cute palette. Plus you get the primer option with it that's an awesome bonus and it'll help you keep ur eyeshadow in place all day long.
Lexi B.
This IS my favorite makeup palette at the moment! It is so awesome. All of the colors are so shimmery and smooth. They go on the eye really nicely. It stays on all day. I have been getting a lot of compliments on my eyes lately after wearing this eye shadow. It is also very easy to blend, there aren't any problems with that for me. I just use my elf brushes and it works great!
Trish M.
Medford, NJ
I love my ammo palette. its a go to palette for me (i have 4 i use quite regularly) the primer is a have to with all make up, and i love when they send it as a bonus with an order. i use my own brushes because the brushes that come with any palette are never as good as the brushes you'll purchase seperately. i love the colors that come with, they last a long time, and don't cake when you put a lot on. i wish they still put midnight cowboy rises in their palettes but its understandable that they change the colors out to others.
Sandi E.
weston, pennsylvania
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
How are the shadows? What do you think?!
Alisha V.
Never tried urban decay what product would you suggest
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
So I bought this a little while back, love this for the most part. My question tho, I recently accidentally left this in the car over night, it was cold. When I grabbed it in the morning it had swollen and expanded out of its pack. Completely ruined. I had barely used it. Has any one else expirenced this. Its never happened to me before.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Have anyone tried this palette I have heard nothing but great this about this palette especially the long lasting of the colors and how it is very pigmented? Could someone tell me more about this palette?