BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 76 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Lauren H.
Beautiful colors at a great price I love this pallet because of the quality how long it lasts and the colors are so vibrant I love Urban decay and all their products
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Beautiful pallete. Awesome array of wearable colors. Nicely pigmented and thw shimmer is so pretty. Brush isn't the best but I love that this one came with a primer.
Gladdthegirl m.
beijing
Rhia palette is the bomb and it is amazing. I love the way the colora all blend together so easily. I also really love the colors themselve I think they r so pretty
Sabrina P.
Speedway, IN
This is my all time favorite pallete by Urban Decay. The colors in itnare amazing, but the white one is my all time favorite. I can't find anything quite like it.
j d.
This palate has super unique pretty colors within it! I love it so much! It is very long lasting and blendable, as well it is also very buoldable! I absolutely would recommend this palate to anyone who loves eyeshadow!
Stephanie K.
Seneca Rocks
I haven’t found an urban decay eye shadow palette yet that I have not loved and this one is one of them. Excellent pigmentation. Long lasting. Highly recommended
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
I love the colors in this palette! The bright colors are perfect for a night out, and the primer helps everything stay in place! It's long lasting and applies like a breeze!
Nikki E.
Grenloch, NJ
This palette has such a nice, fun set of colors to choose from and gives you options of exciting colors or neutrals. The pigments are really pretty and bold, for the exception of the black which I felt was a little too light for my liking. Some colors do tend to have a bit more fallout than other eyeshadows I've used in the past but I think that's just because all of these shades have glitter in them. Either way, I end up using this palette at least five days a week because the colors are so pretty and diverse.
Christina S.
It was wonderful to find this palette with colors that can be used everyday and also some really bold colors for night looks. Proceed great and had great staying power.
Gee C.
Henrico, VA
i got this palette as a gift for christmas one year and it's still one of my favorites! i love the colors that come with it. they are highly pigmented and so shimmery!
Chaya B.
I've never seen this before, where can I find it? Love love it
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster if you wanna just search it :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things.
Danielle N.
Alma, AR
Is this product actually vegan or is that just part of the name for the color blend?
Katelynn C.
Ypsilanti , MI
I just purchased this for my little sister for Christmas..does it work well with pale skin and blue eyes?
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this palette seem to stay on very well or does it fade through out the day (alot)? would love to try it.