BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Stephanie K.
Seneca Rocks
I haven’t found an urban decay eye shadow palette yet that I have not loved and this one is one of them. Excellent pigmentation. Long lasting. Highly recommended
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
I love the colors in this palette! The bright colors are perfect for a night out, and the primer helps everything stay in place! It's long lasting and applies like a breeze!
Nikki E.
Grenloch, NJ
This palette has such a nice, fun set of colors to choose from and gives you options of exciting colors or neutrals. The pigments are really pretty and bold, for the exception of the black which I felt was a little too light for my liking. Some colors do tend to have a bit more fallout than other eyeshadows I've used in the past but I think that's just because all of these shades have glitter in them. Either way, I end up using this palette at least five days a week because the colors are so pretty and diverse.
Christina S.
It was wonderful to find this palette with colors that can be used everyday and also some really bold colors for night looks. Proceed great and had great staying power.
Gee C.
Henrico, VA
i got this palette as a gift for christmas one year and it's still one of my favorites! i love the colors that come with it. they are highly pigmented and so shimmery!
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY
I love most of the colors in this palette. Sin, Smog, Chopper, Maui Wowie and Polyester Bride being my favorites and most used. Oil Slick I am not a huge fan of, as it doesn't have that buttery application like the others, unless I am laying it all over my lid. I only use it in a smokey eye. Last Call is a beautiful color until I apply it. It looks more red and flat after. Grifter is also beautiful but isn't as pigmented as the rest. Mildew is nice but I don't use it often and I haven't even touched shattered, as it doesn't seem like it will go with my skin tone well.
Samantha R.
Hubert, NC
One of my first urban decay palettes. It has a great selection of shades. The packaging is cardboard but is sturdy and slim. I find myself using it often. It is also small enough to travel with. Highly recommended.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is another UD palette I've added to my collection and I couldn't be happier with it. My absolute favorite color is Maui Wowie! It looks great with my skin tone and I can use it with so many of the other colors to create original looks. Smog, Sin, and Chopper are also favorites of mine. The biggest downside is that the glitter shades have a lot of fallout...like a lot. But otherwise, it's a great palette.
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
Almost perfect. I love the colors except the turquoise- it doesn't suit my skin tone (light/medium with yellow/neutral undertones). But the other colors are perfect and very wearable. The problem is that the glitter shades have MAJOR fall out. It doesn't matter how much primer I use, I always end up with glitter all over my under eyes and cheeks! The colors are so pretty though, I still use it!
Sally I.
Waco, TX
I have several of Urban Decay's eyeshadow palettes. I'm an eye shadow fiend.  I love how sparkly some shades are. Maui Wowie, polyester bride are my favorite shades in this palette.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.