BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Danae M.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is a great palette, neutrals with some pops of color. Very shimmery, which I love. There is some fallout, but I expect that with glittery shadows. You can't really get a whole look out of this palette because of the lack of matte shades, but I still think it's a great value for the price.
Katherine R.
Beaumont, TX
I LOVE that this one came with primer potion! The palette is great as well. I like the colors if I'm going for an edgier look, there is a nice variety. These are a bit sheer compared to the individual ones from UD. The little brush it came with is actually quiet nice as well. The packaging is amazing! I love the silver and purple and that skull!
Jennie O.
Cute little palette. Got it on sale and I'm happy with my purchase. The colors are interesting and the quality is up to Urban Decay standards. Nice variety in the palette. I don't think I would have paid full price for it, but that's just me. I would buy this again or as a gift for someone.
Shelby S.
Harrisonville, MO
I highly recommend this. I got it on sale for $16 from Ulta. I am very impressed with the pigmentation. It also comes with the potion primer. My only criticism would be that the colors are very popular colors rather than unique. I have several other brands with similiar colors. i also tend to mix with other eyeshadows outside this palette. Each color really only goes with one other color on the palette.
Jenna C.
Webster, NY
I love using this palette I'm combo with my naked basics palette. Sin is my absolute favorite eyeshadow color of all time. The Browns in this palette are very nice. The shadows are lost lasting too. My only complaint is that the white has quite large specks of glitter that I do not care for.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
I like this palette. the colors are true to the shades in the pan, it also comes with an eye primer. the primer is a good adage, considering the shadows do have a bit of fallout if used separately from the primer. for the price, this is a good deal. it also comes with a brush, I find the brush does nothing because the bristles are too long. it's more along the line of a blending brush, in my opinion.
Annette P.
This is an extremely versatile palette. You can go from a daytime look to a wild look for a night out. The shadows are satin and glitter finishes, so don't expect a matte look. The shadows are well pigmented so the palette lasts a long time despite the smaller size. I don't experience creasing even without a primer, so I'm happy with the quality.
Valerie H.
I loved this palette urban decay is one of my favorite makeup brands I love their eyeshadow palettes the colors are always show up very well and they feel great. The eye potion primer that comes with the palette is a great product as well it keeps your eyeshadow looking great all day.
Reva R.
Post, TX
This palette gives me life! Urban Decay has the best eye primers and I was so happy when I got one with these shadows. It's the perfect mix of colors for me. I waited to buy this until it was on sale at Ulta for $16 but I would've paid full price for it seeing how amazing it is.
Lauryn M.
Parsippany, NJ
So very disappointed in this palette. I really had to "work" these shadows to get them to be as beautiful on the eye as they are in the pan. Used Two Faced glitter glue to help with that, but still has lots and lots of fallout. Tips: Glittler glue helps, but PAT don't swipe your shadows on.. Use shadow shields if you have them or do your face after the eyes. This palette is one of their worst.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Vacaville, CA
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.