BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
  • "OTHER than that its very pigmented and comes with a eyeshadow concealer which is a plus and a small brush inside. " in 5 reviews
  • "the colors in this eyeshadow palette are amazing, they last a long time alongside this primer and the brush is a great addition to this set." in 5 reviews
  • "Also, this palette comes with a small brush and primer potion so you have most of what you need to do a great eyeshadow." in 5 reviews
Sam S.
Beautiful palette some different colors that I don't typically wear but it's nice to mix it up every once in a while love urban decay in general so anything they do I love
Amanda R.
Urban decay is my number one favorite brand. This particular pallet is small but packed with an array of awesome shadows. I often take this pallet with me on weekend trips!
Candice T.
I love urban decay's colors they are bright and fun. I always play with eyeshadows and love bright wild colors and they definitely take care of that. Love their products!
Jess M.
UD never fails to amaze me with the range of colors and pigmentation. This pallet is worth the price. It even comes with a tint size eye shadow primer and its a holy grail.
I bought this on sale at Sephora for ai believe $15, very cute packaging, small enough to fit in bag, it's pigmented, pretty colors! I love everything about this little pallet! Would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Shianne J.
hurricane , WV
These pallets are everything that I've been looking for makeup is one of my worst qualities that took a lot of practice for me to get right. I absolutely love doing my makeup and this makeup is the best.
Ianna C.
somers point, NJ
Definitely a great tool for my Halloween look. It’s packaging is nice and simple. Only reason I didn’t give 5 starts was because I didn’t expect for it to fade so fast
Dorothy C.
Beavercreek, OH
At the time of writing this review, the Urban Decay Ammo palette is on sale for $16.00. I purchased it a few weeks ago when Urban Decay was having their 20% sale, which made it an even better deal. The shadows are long-lasting. Some are more buttery than others, but I do not consider any of them particularly chalky. There is some very minor fall-out with some of the shadows. The palette is small; however, the shadows do go a long way and will last awhile before hitting pan. Since my eyes are deep set and extremely hooded, I use most of the shadows in the outer corners and lower lash line. It adds just the right amount of accent and shimmer. I'm pleased with the palette and recommend it especially since it is on sale. If it was full price I probably would have postponed purchasing it as I have other palettes higher on my "to buy" list. Now that I have it, I am thrilled to have it in my collection and use it frequently.
Angel F.
Seymour, CT
This was EVERYTHING I was looking for. I have rather dark brown eyes so neutral shades tend to look the best on me, however, Mildew/Shattered/and Last Call, look fantastic as eyeliners or outer corner colors. I've yet to try anything drastic with these shades, but Grifter looks great as a quick across the lid color. For everyday wear I use Sin across the lid, Maui Wowie in the corner, and Smog in the crease. The colors are so versatile, I never have to worry if I am going too far even for work. If you are debating on one pallet over others, I would say hands down this is the perfect starter pallet. The primer makes the eye shadow go so much further than expected. I'm always concerned that the glitter makes some of the colors a little too much, but those are the says I end up getting the most comments.
gia m.
san antonio
i gave this a review of 3 , because i like the product but i don’t like the shades it particularly comes with . i think it also has some fall out which is acceptable but just putting it in there and i would recommend this if you like the kind of wild colors .
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.