What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
  • "OTHER than that its very pigmented and comes with a eyeshadow concealer which is a plus and a small brush inside. " in 5 reviews
  • "the colors in this eyeshadow palette are amazing, they last a long time alongside this primer and the brush is a great addition to this set." in 5 reviews
  • "Also, this palette comes with a small brush and primer potion so you have most of what you need to do a great eyeshadow." in 5 reviews
Stephanie G.
Saddle River, NJ
The colors in this palette are very pigmented and come out beautifully. However, there are a few colors that I never use so I would likely choose a different palette to buy in the future
Amber R.
I love the boldness of the the shades and they are all unique I honestly would not cratiqe this paper so much as I would others I just love it so much that I have ran out of it actually
Emily E.
Tylertown, MS
I love urban decay eye shadow. This pallet has beautiful colors and they all go on super smooth. I'd highly recommend it. I have brown eyes and I love these colors on me. I'd buy it again!
Chastity B.
Columbia, MS
Beautiful saturated colors! I love this kit. It's very versatile for day and night. I use this kit daily. It's better than most other eye shadows I've tried because it stays on all day. I recommend this to anyone.
Ally N.
Horicon, WI
Love the colors in this palette! Kinda small package but other than that it's good! No fall out, easy to blend out and work with. Wet your brush with the glitter shadow they apply a lot more bright and smooth!
Shanna C.
I love these colours! I'm always grabbing it for a pop of color on my lids. All the colours stay on nicely, blend well, and last throughout the day. It's my favorite bright palate!
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was one of my favorite pallets ever. The colors in this brand are never will and never fade off. What you see is what you get. They last longer than they look like they do too
Lacee C.
Beaverton, Or
This is my favorite favorite favorite UD palette everrrrrr!!!! It's the only palette that hits pan on ALLLLLL the colors! They're all so beautiful and blend so well and you can do so many incredible combos!
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
I was on my Ulta app just browsing and this was listed for $16. Of course I had to get it. I wasn't even sure I'd be able to regularly use these colors but I was extremely impressed. The two brown shades are breathtaking. There are three great highlighting colors; gold, white & baby pink/champagne. The light purple and blue are slightly iridescent. The green and black are also very sparkly and shimmery but I don't use them as much. Overall an amazing palette. Fallout is expected from such pigmented shiny shades but a good primer or wetting the shadows or your brush takes care of that.
Lauren L.
This is the first urban decay palette I ever got! It has lasted me so long! The colors & pigments are great! And the primer that comes with it really helps your eye shadow pop!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.