BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was one of my favorite pallets ever. The colors in this brand are never will and never fade off. What you see is what you get. They last longer than they look like they do too
Ally N.
Horicon, WI
Love the colors in this palette! Kinda small package but other than that it's good! No fall out, easy to blend out and work with. Wet your brush with the glitter shadow they apply a lot more bright and smooth!
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
I was on my Ulta app just browsing and this was listed for $16. Of course I had to get it. I wasn't even sure I'd be able to regularly use these colors but I was extremely impressed. The two brown shades are breathtaking. There are three great highlighting colors; gold, white & baby pink/champagne. The light purple and blue are slightly iridescent. The green and black are also very sparkly and shimmery but I don't use them as much. Overall an amazing palette. Fallout is expected from such pigmented shiny shades but a good primer or wetting the shadows or your brush takes care of that.
Lauren L.
This is the first urban decay palette I ever got! It has lasted me so long! The colors & pigments are great! And the primer that comes with it really helps your eye shadow pop!
Taylor S.
Pretty colors works well blends well creamy feel I use it once a week at least the price was good I have blue eyes and every shade works well with my colors eyes I would recommend this pallete to everyone
Sam S.
Beautiful palette some different colors that I don't typically wear but it's nice to mix it up every once in a while love urban decay in general so anything they do I love
Amanda R.
Urban decay is my number one favorite brand. This particular pallet is small but packed with an array of awesome shadows. I often take this pallet with me on weekend trips!
Candice T.
I love urban decay's colors they are bright and fun. I always play with eyeshadows and love bright wild colors and they definitely take care of that. Love their products!
Jess M.
UD never fails to amaze me with the range of colors and pigmentation. This pallet is worth the price. It even comes with a tint size eye shadow primer and its a holy grail.
Shianne J.
hurricane , WV
These pallets are everything that I've been looking for makeup is one of my worst qualities that took a lot of practice for me to get right. I absolutely love doing my makeup and this makeup is the best.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.