BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Suzie M.
I gave this product to my sister for her b-day.. just called her to help me fill out this survey ... she gives it a 5 stars ... because she said it was way darker colors than she would have bought herself ..BUT when she went to her reunion she got many comments / questions on yous brand it was ... ( so i guess ... sister does know BEST ... your Welcome Heather ! )
Nicole P.
BOCA RATON, FL
I love this little palette, great pigmentation, super easy to blend and portable. I used to use this product almost daily but since I have so many eyeshadows I try to switch. UD eyeshadows are one of the most consumer friendly in the market they blend well and they stay on I would definitely recommend this palette for someone who wants a pop of fun but is intimidated by color schemes
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love Urban Decay eye shadow palettes. This is a cute eye shadow palette to be worn on the lids since they contain shimmer and there isn’t one matte shadow in the palette. I’m on my second palette now. I bought my second palette when there was a sale in Ulta. If you are looking for shimmer for your lids then you this is one of the palettes for you.
Amanda T.
Northwood, OH
First of all the packaging is great. The design is just really cool. Even better of course is that the eyeshadows are ALL very pigmented and long lasting. If you’re creative enough you could come up with many looks from this. The only downside is I believe every single shadow is a shimmer and there are no mattes. So if mattes are your thing, this may not be the palette for you. Good size for traveling with!
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
Urban Decay Ammo Palette is one of my favorite palettes of all time. I love UD eyeshadow formula anyway. All the colors are wearable and smooth out easily on the lid. They are buttery soft and silky on application with little to no fallout. I do use eyeshadow primer though under the shadows. It stays on all day. All the colors are gorgeous, you would need this as a palette in your arsenal.
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
This product will always hold a special place in my heart because the older version of it with the felt on the cover was my first “nice” eyeshadow palette I ever bought myself. These shadows are better suited to someone wanting fun, glittery shades rather than someone who wants wearable neutrals for work.
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
This eyeshadow palette is nothing short of awesome I love all urban decay products anyway but the colors in this particular pallet are beautiful the go on smooth they do not crease in the eyelid. They can be lighter or darker depending on how much or how light you apply and they seem to brighten your whole face.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
I like this palette and would recommend it to others.

Color payoff
Smooth
Vibrant colors
Workable colors

This was one of my first makeup palettes and I still have it, and use it, to this day.

Be sure to use the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer first for a more vibrant color payoff.
Brooke T.
This was one of my first eyeshadow palettes that I got! The colors are super pigmented and long lasting! I loved how it came with an eyeshadow primer too! All of these colors made my eyes pop. I have hazel eyes. I still have this palette and use it occasionally! But uses it religiously when I first got it!
Erica S.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great introductory palette to the Urban Decay world. There are better ones out there, but you can find this one for a cost effective price and all of the shadows are definitely indicative of the rest of UDs regular line, so if you are starting out with UD, I’d definitely suggest getting it!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.