BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Jaclyn V.
The colors are super pigmented and so incredibly easy to blend The formula is smooth and gorgeous. I am always super satisfied with UD, I would purchase all of their line if I could afford it!
Casey W.
This is the first Urban Decay palette that I ever experienced. When used with the primer potion, these colors are beautiful and intense. I always received many compliments on my eye makeup when wearing these colors. There are many complimentary shade options if you're feeling like experimenting! The packaging is super cute. I repurchased this item several times.
Nicole P.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this little palette, great pigmentation, super easy to blend and portable. I used to use this product almost daily but since I have so many eyeshadows I try to switch. UD eyeshadows are one of the most consumer friendly in the market they blend well and they stay on I would definitely recommend this palette for someone who wants a pop of fun but is intimidated by color schemes
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
Urban Decay Ammo Palette is one of my favorite palettes of all time. I love UD eyeshadow formula anyway. All the colors are wearable and smooth out easily on the lid. They are buttery soft and silky on application with little to no fallout. I do use eyeshadow primer though under the shadows. It stays on all day. All the colors are gorgeous, you would need this as a palette in your arsenal.
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
This eyeshadow palette is nothing short of awesome I love all urban decay products anyway but the colors in this particular pallet are beautiful the go on smooth they do not crease in the eyelid. They can be lighter or darker depending on how much or how light you apply and they seem to brighten your whole face.
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
This product will always hold a special place in my heart because the older version of it with the felt on the cover was my first “nice” eyeshadow palette I ever bought myself. These shadows are better suited to someone wanting fun, glittery shades rather than someone who wants wearable neutrals for work.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
This was one of my first eyeshadow palettes that I got! The colors are super pigmented and long lasting! I loved how it came with an eyeshadow primer too! All of these colors made my eyes pop. I have hazel eyes. I still have this palette and use it occasionally! But uses it religiously when I first got it!
Erica S.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great introductory palette to the Urban Decay world. There are better ones out there, but you can find this one for a cost effective price and all of the shadows are definitely indicative of the rest of UDs regular line, so if you are starting out with UD, I’d definitely suggest getting it!
Ashley R.
This was one of the first palettes I ever bought. I love the colors and long lasting it is. I still use it to this day. Urban Decay will always be one of my faves.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
I think this is a perfect little palette for when you're on the go or traveling and don't want to bring so much with you. I mainly use the four colors to the right, when holding the palette in your hand. I purchased this at Ulta during their usual sales and paid about $16 which is what caught my attention of course! I definitely am still very happy that I purchased this palette. Great addition to my collection.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.