BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 76 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
J v.
This palette is such a great deal! The eyeshadows are all very pigmented and blend so smoothly! It includes a very nice eyeshadow brush which I do use and is a full size brush. The primer itself also full size is my holy grail.
Jessica W.
Scranton, PA
I have the older design of this palette and love the shades! The pigment is perfect in it! Mine was a gift so I'm not sure how much it was but I am so please with how it comes out on the brush and how little fall off there is!
Jennifer G.
I love Urban Decays eye shadow pallets. They have a vast array of colors with beautiful tones. The eye shadow itself goes on smooth and lasts throughout the day. Urban Decay is one of my favorites, would recommend to others!
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
I’m pretty sure they don’t even offer this anymore but I love this pallet it’s such a cool mix of colors to try out different luxe depending on your mood daytime evening rocker find casual again urban decay rocks the house
Kelly P.
Meridian, MS
I love this shadow palette!!! It has a little bit of everything so you can't go wrong -- plus it has the signature Urban Decay "edge" with glitter & shimmer.... from colors to neutrals, it's my go-to at the moment!!!!
Emily I.
This is one of my OG eyeshadow pallets. I like the colors. The are kind of funky but they are pretty! I like glitter and shine so they are perfect for my taste. They have good pigmentation and are smooth and blendable.
Gianna M.
I actually have an older version of this palette. I can't remember when I got it because it was a gift (and probably kept it longer than I'm supposed to). But the eyeshadows are all still very smooth feeling and have pretty good pigmentation. I don't know if that's due to how old it is or the shadows themselves. Either way, they work very well with the UD eyeshadow primer! All of these shades are either shimmery or glittery. All of them are very beautiful and fairly easy to blend! I can't say I'd repurchase this because I really never reach for this. But it is really pretty and has good quality!
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
I've always really liked this palette. It's got some fun and funky colors along with some basic ones that will get a lot of use. This is definitely a going out palette, and I think it's worth the price because it's highly pigmented
Gail V.
League City, TX
I love this pallete ! Super pigmented, and flawless application! Great to travel with, and complements most eye colors:) Small amount of fall out, but I can deal with that! I would definitely recommend this pallete!
Shamira R.
Brooklyn, NY
Very pigmented and easy to blend!
I love to mix and match. The primer is great but as a habit I still add a neutral color as a base just so my shadow can pop more. I would buy it again and I bought it on their website! My sister recommended it to me.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.