BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Maranda C.
The primer seriously is a must once you see the difference between using it and applying eye shadow and then using eye shadow on your bare eyelid !! It makes the colors stay longer and have more pigment ! I love this palette because the shimmer and pigment is beautiful !
Kate R.
Lees Summit, MO
Such a fun palette! I’m not usually one for glitter or metallic, but these colors are beautiful. I love the browns and coppery shades. There is some fallout, but can be prevented if you wet your brush with a little bit of setting spray.
Sierra F.
The colors in this palette are beautiful, however they are not everyday use colors. The pigmentation in the colors are amazing. The main downfall to these colors is that they are not everyday wear. There are like two 2-3 everyday wear colors maybe. Also this palette has no matte colors it's strictly shimmers.
Airah R.
Stamford, CT
I love love love this. One of the first products from Urban Decay I bought. The colors are very nice and especially nice when you blend the colors that are on top of each other to make a new shade.
Tiffany M.
Liverpool, NY
Beautiful colors, highly pigmented my favorite palette for day or night. A great amount of neutral colors as well as smiley colors to change look from day to night. I make it my point to repurchase this palette next time I run out.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I love this palate..the colors are so pigmented and there is so little fallout..I find that the colors are so so versatile its a palate you can really get alot of use from
Jessica W.
Scranton, PA
I have the older design of this palette and love the shades! The pigment is perfect in it! Mine was a gift so I'm not sure how much it was but I am so please with how it comes out on the brush and how little fall off there is!
J v.
This palette is such a great deal! The eyeshadows are all very pigmented and blend so smoothly! It includes a very nice eyeshadow brush which I do use and is a full size brush. The primer itself also full size is my holy grail.
Jeannie D.
Chillicothe, OH
Now these are my colors no matter how you mix them or wear them alone they all are so pretty and the way they feel when you put them on you don’t feel like your face has makeup caked on your face I give it all the stars I can.
Julia V.
Harrison Twp, MI
I've never personally owned this palette but my best friend owns it and I use it every night we go out! So shimmery and so many beautiful metallic color combos! I would recommend this to anyone that loves a little extra sparkle!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.