BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This palette is a favorite of mine. I've had it for a long time and, while I go to other palettes for different seasons, this one inevitably comes back into heavy rotation because the colors make my green eyes pop and the pigmentation is just so rich. Love UD shadows!
Marsha P.
This palette was the very first thing I ever purchased from the Urban Decay brand. I loved it and was hooked from the start. Now, I own at least 7 of their palettes. The color are very bendable. With the UD eyeshadow primer, these shadows stay put and last all day.
Charlotte K.
I have the older version of this palette, but love it just as much. The formula is the usual great UD formula, and the shadow selection allows you to create some interesting, creative looks.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I have NOT found an Urban Decay Eyeshadow palette yet that I didn't absolutely LOVEEE!!!!! They have the richest and most beautiful palettes of any brand that I've seen. Definitely worth it!
Gaia B.
I love this palette because of the convenience of the size and at the same time it has everything I need to achieve different looks from natural and soft to dramatic and bold. The color selection is great and the texture is soft and blends really good. I recommend this palette specially for traveling or to-go.
Molly v.
Fort Collins, CO
The pallet is so cute! I love all of the shades and they are all pretty pigmented and buildable. When i wear them with my simple maybaline eyeshadow primer they last pretty much all day with almost no creasing or fading. This pallet is definately worth its price!
Morgan W.
Dothan, AL
I love all things urban decay especially their eyeshadow pallets ! So very pigmented and blends so well. I suggest urban decay to almost anyone I talk to about makeup. You definitly can't go wrong with this easy application and fun colors! Definitely would buy again.
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
Absolutely wonderful mini palette! I loved this one so much and now it’s mostly panned. The colors of the shadows were stunning on my skin. I mostly used the gold and pink tones but every color on this palette was amazing and it’s totally worth the money.
Stephany G.
I loved how fun the eyeshadow colors in this palette were! They were a great formula, but they weren’t very practical in my day to day life. I gave it away because I kept forgetting to use it! I would recommend it to anyone who loves fun eyeshadows though!
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette I received this as a birthday gift and I hadn't tried Urban Decay until this gift. Love the colors, what you see on the palette you get! It's vivid and stays on. Beautiful when blending and works great with other brands.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.