BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Trista H.
Sylmar , CA
I love this palette, I got one of its first incarnations years ago there are very deep groves in a few colors. Last call has to be my favorite, I use it with a cream colored shimmer in the inside corner, last call in the middle and a smudge of black at the outside corner I call it my dark pixie.
madison d.
lincon
i loved this product the one bad thing about it is that it was really pricey i would not buy it again because of the price, it is very easy to apply and the wild color and do much pigment and they  worked perfectly i would recommend it a good product but it on the pricey side
Rachel J.
Grant City , MO
I have owned this palette twice now, and I like it a lot. I love the color sin, and mowie wowie is nice also. As always the color payoff with these shadows from urban decay is amazing, and I would for sure buy this again. One thing to know before buying, the shades with glitter have a ton of fall out, which is the only draw back in my opinion.
Liliana H.
Orlando, FL
Amazing eye shadow palette, the colors and pigments are to die for, it really stays in place, I cannot complain about this at all, I love the product and the results.

The eye shadow primer really helps to keep the make up in place, love this brand and I keep buying from them for sure.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
I won this and it's amazing!! I do wish there were some matte shadows with it, but it's these best colors they have and those are the shimmer shadows! The white in this palette is beautiful. And that's a hard color for my pale face to find!!
Stacey P.
Jacksonville, FL
My sister actually gave me this palette because she doesn't use it much. It is a nice little palette, but I'm not sure I would've purchased it on my own since it has a few brighter shades I would never use. The formula is nice as is typical of urban decay, and there are nice neutrals that I do use.
Taylor G.
boynton beach
I absolutely love everything urban decay. The colors they put in their palette are always so rich and different. I like that there is a good mix of colors that come in this palette, there are some bold colors along with neutrals. In addition there is even some sparkles in a few of the colors, and what girl doesn’t wanna sparkle!
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
A fun palette full of color and with a primer that just keeps on holding onto the eyeshadow! Great gift for someone who likes bold colors and who doesn't mind shimmer...Some fallout experienced with the green shade...Just keep that in mind while applying these shadows.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
Totally underrated product! This is an all shimmer palette that has neutral shadows and fun colors! There are some staple colors like Sin and Smog and some other amazing bright colors as well. This is a great palette for including a pop of color into an everyday look
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This palette is a favorite of mine. I've had it for a long time and, while I go to other palettes for different seasons, this one inevitably comes back into heavy rotation because the colors make my green eyes pop and the pigmentation is just so rich. Love UD shadows!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.