BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 76 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Katherine R.
Beaumont, TX
I LOVE that this one came with primer potion! The palette is great as well. I like the colors if I'm going for an edgier look, there is a nice variety. These are a bit sheer compared to the individual ones from UD. The little brush it came with is actually quiet nice as well. The packaging is amazing! I love the silver and purple and that skull!
Allie C.
Humble, TX
This is my go to palette so often because it does have a few fun colors and the neutrals I love this for holiday looks, everyday looks, I've hit pan on a few colors in mine and I will need to repurchase soon that's how much I love this!
Abby W.
Bellingham
These colors are so beautiful and sparkly. The only downside is there is a lot of fallout. I am a repeat user of UD eyeshadows and don't usually see very many of their products having a fallout problem. I wouldn't buy this palette again because I have some very similar shades (the greens, blues, purples, etc) in another palette.
syeda y.
I got the whole set for $12 on black Friday. A STEAL!! it would retail for probably thirty five and I would still buy it for that price. Very nice shimmery pallete. It has Marrons and even forest greens!! Reminds me of ABH Mario palette and ABH modern Renaissance!!!!
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
I love this eye shadow. It's super pigmented and I usually stick to more of the earth tone hues but my youngest daughter talked me into "branching out" and I tried this and fell in love! Now I can feel comfortable wearing bright colors whether it's in my clothing apparel or makeup so this worked out perfect for me. It's a super product.
Laura H.
West Warwick, RI
This was an impulse buy. It's okay but every shade has glitter in it. You cannot do one look with these shadows as you have to use something else to get a matte look with a little shimmer. It's at the bottom of my palette pile for a reason
Dennyse S.
This is a great palette but tbh I didn't expect any less from Urban Decay. The shades are long lasting, super-pigmented and vibrant. However, what I have found with urban Decay is that their eyeshadows do tend to have some fall out. Not sure why they haven't found a solution to this yet because brands like Sleek have fixed that issue no problem. The fallout isn't that bad though, just a few particles, I guess because this has a lot of glitter.
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
No es la clase de sombras que compraria, pero fueron mi primera elección por varias opciones, 1) la marca la he probado antes y poseen productos de calidad, 2) suelo tener paletas con colores nudes, y necesitaba colores mas vivos y brillantes para un maquillaje de Halloween, realmente no me arrepiento de elegirla.
Cheyenne M.
Jersey Shore, PA
This palette has so many beautiful different shadows!! It was my first ever eyeshadow palette and for how small it was you could get so many different eye looks with the different colors. The only thing is it needs one or two matte shades but other then that it's beautiful!!
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
This was my first Urban Decay eyeshadow palette and it began a love affair with the brand that has continued for a decade. These shadows are so versatile, highly pigmented, silky smooth and blendable. Even though it appears to be a smaller palette, these shadows last FOREVER. Would highly recommend!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.