BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Gianna M.
I actually have an older version of this palette. I can't remember when I got it because it was a gift (and probably kept it longer than I'm supposed to). But the eyeshadows are all still very smooth feeling and have pretty good pigmentation. I don't know if that's due to how old it is or the shadows themselves. Either way, they work very well with the UD eyeshadow primer! All of these shades are either shimmery or glittery. All of them are very beautiful and fairly easy to blend! I can't say I'd repurchase this because I really never reach for this. But it is really pretty and has good quality!
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
This pallet is so pretty super popping colors do I think it’s worth it probably not because these colors are so rare in your every day make up products that it’s really only in my opinion for something that you would wear when you go out somewhere fun and you don’t use it as much so I don’t think it’s worth it but is super pigmented I did do a YouTube video about this pallet and I did love it it was super pigmented the only thing that I don’t like is that it is not something I would wear every day so I don’t think it is worth that unless you were‘s going to be wearing it for maybe a show you have or every weekend because if you don’t plan on using it I don’t think it’s worth it because you could always get like a little single pallet of a certain color that you’re looking for this is super pigmented
Gail V.
League City, TX
I love this pallete ! Super pigmented, and flawless application! Great to travel with, and complements most eye colors:) Small amount of fall out, but I can deal with that! I would definitely recommend this pallete!
Shamira R.
Brooklyn, NY
Very pigmented and easy to blend!
I love to mix and match. The primer is great but as a habit I still add a neutral color as a base just so my shadow can pop more. I would buy it again and I bought it on their website! My sister recommended it to me.
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
Not a favorite for me. I don't find myself ever reaching for this pallet. I think there is a lot of fall out and too much shimmer for myself. I would maybe recommend it for a younger girl that likes to experiment
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Love urban decay shadow s and I really loved this pallet you great color selection and a great pallet for a first time high end pallet works for daily use or going out makeup. Would totally buy this pallet again
Lisa P.
Lexington , KY
These colors were my intro to UD shadows and they didn't disappoint. Very pleased to get a great deal at Ulta. Richly pigmented, smooth, and fun colors. The only downside is the need to pull in other colors for most looks as all shades are shimmery.
Hannah T.
This palette is really pretty. You don't have any mattes to use as a transition shade, but considering that these are all shimmers, they're really pretty and you can come up with a lot of looks using these colors.
Delaney C.
Greenwood, IN
I used this palette for a long time and it kinda just got boring honestly. The pigments are great, but most of them are shimmers, which I currently can't stand unless it's a really fine flake or a foil.
Kelsey C.
This palette is awesome. The color choices are awesome. I have used this palette and others before. I’ve had it for over a year and the other just as long. This is a long lasting palette worth the money. The brush is also really great!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Vacaville, CA
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.