BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I got this on sale for Black Friday a few years ago. I love it! Besides the fallout, I can’t complain. The colors blend really well, great for dramatic looks. I love the white shade the most. They’re a little shimmery which I like. Very easy to apply. The range of colors is unexpected but you can create a ton of awesome looks with this tiny palette. It’s really worth the price! Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves eyeshadow and would definitely buy again! I’m running out!
Julie M.
Not worth the full price. I got this for about 15$$ on sale at Ulta. I like it, but it isn't amazing. The pigmentation is not the greatest. It has a TON of fall out unless you apply with your fingers. I noticed that the more I use it, the better the colors appear. I am always disappointed by urban decay. I would never pay full price for this. Nyx, a drugstore brand, has better palettes.
Gc C.
This is a great palette for traveling but it's all shimmer shadows. So for people who love all shimmer this is great. It also has the beautiful shades sin, chopper, smog, and maui wowie. The shadows are all very pigmented and last a long time with the primer which the palette comes with. I would recommend it to my friends. The palette is small and very cute. It also includes a brush and includes a mirror.
Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
Literally the only Urban Decay palette that I will use. Their Naked palettes are pretty much garbage in my opinion with the chalky feel and all of the fallout. This is not like that at all, it’s closer to the individual pans. Highly pigmented, borderline creamy, and VERY blendable, which is a must with colorful shadows. I love it! And great value.
Catherine L.
I bought this palette at ulta a few years back for like $16. It's probably one of the best beauty values I've ever gotten. The primer potion is magic and ever the smaller size lasts forever if you manage it right. I've always been a huge fan of urban decay eye shadows and this is a great selection. They are all shimmers which I know isn't for everyone but I'm a huge fan. These colors allow for a lot of fun combination and looks. It's also the perfect size for travel and with the mirror and brush included it's all you need. I spent a month in Italy with this as my only palette (by mistake) and it work out great. Highly recommend!!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I have the previous packaging for this palette before they changed it up to this one with the skull but with all the same shadows. It does get a bit glittery and I honestly do not use this everyday or every week. But I really do like the shadows and their consistency. I do have to say that the shadows can have some fall out but not as much in comparison to other palettes of similar glittery styles. It's great for a night out and it's a staple in my eyeshadow collection!
Marlie R.
The Urban Decay Ammo Palette is a great choice for those who love the grunge look! The colors seem to walk the line into edgy while still have a good sense of fun. The quality of the shadows is that of any Urban Decay palette - pigmented, easy to apply, and blendable. I recommend this for the new makeup lover who is ready for some color.
Megan B.
In love with this palette! It has such unique and beautiful colors, either nudes for a more professional look or brights for a more vibrant look. No matter the color, there is a ton of pigmentation. Plus, they are easy to blend and have an awesome amount of shimmer/sparkle. I think my favorite part of the palette, though, is how portable it is. It is perfect for travel or is even small enough to throw in your purse. I highly recommend this beauty.
Samantha C.
I received this palette as a birthday present and was pleasantly surprised! I mostly use matte shadow, but these highly pigmented glitter and shimmer shadows are awesome! I use them daily for a pop of color in my inner corner and center of my lid. The primer potion alone is my favorite thing ever, so I absolutely love that this palette comes with a small primer potion. This little palette packs a big punch, highly recommend.
Jessica C.
I love this palette. You do get some glitter fall out for sure but the color pay off is worth it in my eyes. I've had this for a long time. I do use the UD eyeshadow primer along with it and it lasts all day. It doesn't dull out. The formula is a little dry but I think that's because of the glitter. All and all. I enjoy this palette a lot and use it when I need a little pop of color or glitter. Would totally buy it again.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.