Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
By Urban Decay
jen c.

Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?

Ginny A.
Ginny A.
Glenrock, WY
3 years ago
No I use almost every color. maybe not the blue so much but that's because I have brown eyes
Amy K.
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
3 years, 2 months ago
I use all but the white and black. Nice color selection, I really love the greenish gold (upper left) and the two purples.
tiffany b.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
3 years, 2 months ago
Omgosh no!!! I use all the colors. if you don't like loud colors I wouldn't recommend it tho. This is a fun pallet tho.
Helene B.
Helene B.
3 years, 7 months ago
OMG i love all of them are you kidding me?! You can use them for simple day time looks or smoke it out for a night time look. So amazing!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
3 years, 8 months ago
Every color is great! I plan on using all but the black. It's on clearance right now at Sephora, you should get one.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Norwich, CT
3 years, 8 months ago
No way! The white is so versatile that I use a really thin brush and like to line my lower lid with it. A lot of the colors go really well together so you can blend them together to create a whole new color. This palette is a must have for me, and I use so many of the colors!
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
3 years, 8 months ago
Definitely not for me. I find I use the lighter Maui Wowie and gold tones a lot and I am a huge fan of the light shimmery blue-shattered.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
3 years, 9 months ago
I do not think so! I use just about every color! You can create so many different looks! But itd probably depend on your style of makeup
Kristyne M.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
3 years, 10 months ago
Love this palette!!! You can use one of two colors, or multiple. The choice is yours!!