Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
weston, pennsylvania

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
2 years, 1 month ago
I always wear a white shadwo base (Nyx pencil in Milk) which causes the colors to really pop.
Briana M.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
2 years, 10 months ago
I have a lot of fall out without a primer under them!
Emily r.
Emily r.
3 years ago
They are much more vibrant if you use an eye shadow primer. It also helps to use a damp brush and pick the product up and use it wet. Then you set the wet eyesahdow with the same colour but dry and using a different brush to set it in
Madam M.
Madam M.
Cincinnati, OH
3 years ago
When I use the Ammo Palette, my eye shadow lasts until about dinner time. I am able to apply at the start of my day, go to work (I work at a middle school and high school) and might need a quick retouch around dinner. I think this product lasts, too! I haven't hit the pan yet (I do rotate the colors evenly), but I think that has to do more with the fact that you don't need to use as much powder to get the color you want. Urban Decay is my favorite <3
member-fe71c04b9
member-fe71c04b9
3 years ago
It all depends how oily your eyelid is. I have normal skin and they last all day but they loose intensity. The colors in this palette are beautiful. The colors: last call and sin are my favorites. Grifter is also amazing but has quite a fallout and you must be careful when applying. It is definitely worth the money in my opinion.