Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
By Urban Decay
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA

How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
2 years, 7 months ago
The primer is alright. Nothing special in my opinion but it works. The brush I never use. I don't think it holds color well on the brush.
Emily r.
Emily r.
3 years, 6 months ago
I use the eye-shadow brush damp. It helps pack on the colour better bug only while its wet. I absolutely lobe the eyeshadow primer. It helps make the eye shadow last all day and night and also helps make the colours more bright and blend together easier.
Madam M.
Madam M.
Cincinnati, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
I don't like any of their brushes. I feel like every time I use them, they flick powder in an area that it shouldn't. For example, with the eye shadow brush, I always end up with product on my cheeks. Always! It's terrible. The primer is fantastic though. I shop at Ulta a lot and frequently get primer samples. Their primer really makes their shadow colors pop!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
I really like the primer a lot! The eye shadow brush is not that great of quality, I don't use it.
Alia S.
Alia S.
Louisville, KY
4 years, 1 month ago
I replaced the eye shadow brush that came with it'. i live by urban decay primer love how thin and transparen't it is
Kari E.
Kari E.
Rydal, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
The eye shadow brush is ok, it's great for packing on the color, and convenient for travel. I use the UD primer potion original daily! it is my fav primer!
Stevi G.
Stevi G.
Carson City, NV
4 years, 2 months ago
The shadow brush is ok, it is usable but not a favorite. I like the shadow brushes in the Naked 3 palette and the electric palette better but the one in the ammo palette is good for packing it on and I do use it. I love UD primer, it is the primary primer that I use!