Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette

What You See Is What You Get:

I haven’t really tried this palette but it looks good any good or bad reviews on the product ?
this looks legit soo bomb would love to try this out xx🤗
Should this be a gift or for myself lol?
Start your review of Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!” in reviews
“...Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) ” in reviews
“I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!” in reviews
“If you do decide to get this palette, make sure you get the combo the primer will make your eye shadow last until you decide to remove it. ” in reviews
“...they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer.” in reviews
Pittsburgh
This was my first ever palette by Urban Decay and is the reason I fell in love with them! Their shadows are so soft and velvety. Very pigmented. A little goes a long way. It’s very easy to pick up a good amount of product with your brush. This also comes with an eyeshadow brush, which is nice. It is a smaller flat brush as opposed to a fluffy brush, but I do use it for smaller details. It’s a nice brush for highlighting the inner corner of the eyes or putting shadow along the lower lash line. Every shade in this palette is metallic. It would be nice to have a couple mattes to balance it out. However, there is a nice selection of all different types of colors. There are neutrals, bolds/brights, and darks. Even with a ton of shade variety, a lot of the colors are complimentary to each other and there are so many different combinations you can do together to make a beautiful eye look using just this palette. The glitter in the shadows is very pretty. I use most of these colors enough that I’ve hit pan on several of them. Despite the pans being pretty small in this particular palette, it has still lasted me a long time considering how pigmented they all are. I would repurchase this, and I would recommend it for anyone who loves their shimmer and metallic shades, as well as anyone wanting to play with color. This was definitely a fun starter palette for trying UD for the first time.
this is the first eyeshadow palette i ever bought almost ten years ago. still use it today. it is not my favorite but there are a few really pretty, stand out shades. all shades are glitters; wish there were a few mattes as then it would be a perfect travel pallete. love the primer potion though. got this pallete on sale for cheap but it is affordable at full price too.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg I had this palette the first time around probably 14 years ago!!! I loved it so much I hit pan on a lot of colors and I used all of them. Mine didn’t come with a brush. The colors were beautifully pigmented, gorgeous color choices, and great staying power before eye primer was even really much of a thing. I was so sad when they discontinued it. Great palette!
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette! This Urban Decay eyeshadow palette works great and the colors are highly pigmented. Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes are great quality and easy to use. Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette is a little expensive but worth the money. I have been using Urban Decay makeup for many years now. I will continue to buy Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes in the future.
Buhler
These shadows are just ok. Nothing super special. The colors are pretty but they lack some punch and staying power. Thought there palette would be good for travel but I struggle using it on its own. It doesn't feel like a complete thought. Wouldn't repurchase this.
I got this as a gift and it's lasted a long time. I give it 3 stars because it contains colors I don't use so it's not getting full use from me AND the colors I do like are in other UD palettes I already own.
Ashland, OR
Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jetzii O.
I lovee this awesome little palette.<3 Great for when you're on the run and don't have enough room for all of your makeup. Gorgeous colors and great pigmentation.(=
Painesville, OH
I have a soft spot in my heart for this palette, as it was the first eyeshadow palette that I ever used. I was a freshman in high school, and had absolutely no idea what I was doing with eyeshadow, so I only ever used my fingers to apply these shadows...it wasn't great.

Now that I'm an adult and UD has revisited the Ammo palette, I thought I'd give it a try. It's definitely nostalgic, but I'm not terribly impressed with the quality. First of all, the shades in this palette are oddly...not cohesive. This is definitely not a palette you can create a full look with - you'd have to supplement with something else. The shadows themselves apply decently - though I find some of them too chunky for my liking. The fallout is intense.

Back in the day, I was in love with this palette. Now that I'm more experienced with makeup, I'm conflicted. It can be okay for a pop of color, but I think there are better options out there for the money. I would not recommend or repurchase.

This was my very first high-end palette and the very first pilot I ever got from Urban Decay. The brush that came with it honestly is really nice. And I love that it came with their eyeshadow primer which I also enjoy. I really loved some of the shades in this palette where some of the others I ended up only swatching but never using as they weren't really wearable or colors that I would use everyday but they are nice options within the pallet. I love with the palate is magnetic and the packaging is very eye-catching. It is a smaller pallet though smaller than I was expecting but still some really nice shades was in the pallet.
Cordova, TN
I’ve had this palette for a long time and till today it’s still one my favorite! The colors are very pigmented with low fall out. The white is very white which in some palettes it’s hard to get a white that isn’t pale/translucent. I would recommend this to anyone who likes creating Smokey eyes with color because you can create many smoky types. The pans are small however they last a long time and since the colors are pigmented you only need a little. The brush is useful when using the colors wet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Turlock, CA
il y a 3 ans
Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette When did this palette come out?
Cassidy T. • il y a 3 ans
I want to say about 5 years ago, that's when i got mine.