MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderUrban Decay
All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder

Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder

All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder is like a magic wand in your makeup bag. This weightless powder instantly makes any foundation totally waterproof for a mattified complexion that lasts all day, no matter what.

Did this dry out your foundation?
Pressed or loose powder?? Iv heard the pressed powered lays better than the loose. Thoughts?
Start your review of Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder!
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by Jennifer D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been enjoying this powder. Sets makeup without looking heavy. I use a large fluffy brush and lightly go over the face. Seems to make the makeup last longer! Not the most mattifying but doesn't make the skin look dry as some powders can do. Packaging is pretty.
tasnim R.
White Plains, NY
1,065 reviews
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by tasnim R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love love sooooo much this waterproof powder ….. amazing effect amazing brand Urban decay Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder
Carolina B.
Springfield, MO
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by Carolina B.
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by Carolina B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this setting powder! Especially now that its summer it works super well with oily skin. The details to the packaging is also cute!! I also like that its one color so no need to look for your color.
Kelley C.
Old Town, FL
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by Kelley C.
I love this powder! It’s the perfect formula, not to heavy but just enough to set everything in place. I’m hooked. I have plenty of loose powders but this is the first hard powder I’ve found that seals everything. I would definitely recommend it
Rachel M.
Pleasant lake, IN
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by Rachel M.
I ordered this on a whim. I usually use too faced for my setting powder. This one by urban decay does a great job. I have a medium skin tone and it works well. Wish it came with a puff to apply it. Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder
Mavis H.
South Holland, IL
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by Mavis H.
This is a nice powder for oily skin, it keeps my face matte all day. The only issue I had with the powder is that the shade isn't universal. I found it to be kind of powdery and peachy on my skin. Once my skin warmed to the powder it matched my skin perfectly.
Regina C.
Lone Tree, CO
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by Regina C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely yes!!! This is the greatest setting powder!! Super lightweight and with a tiny bit of pigment that you look airbrushed! Lasts great and looks amazing! I recommend this so much!! Tried at a wedding and worked amazing
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder This is one of my favorite setting powders! Works well for me. The packaging is nice. I have used urban decay products for a long time and continue to love them! ❤️❤️
JD G.
San Jose, CA
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by JD G.
I have tried a couple of setting powders and this one has got to be one of my faves. What I like about it is that it doesnt make my make-up crease and it feels light while not sacrificing its performance of making makeup stay. It also didnt break me out at all. Its compact packaging also is great for bringing it with you when you need touch-ups!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Priscilla G.
San Jose, CA
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by Priscilla G.
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder uploaded by Priscilla G.
As a UD fan, I had tried and loved All Nighter foundation when it first came out, stopped using it, and when this came out, I was very intrigued! I love that it comes with a tint to better fit my skin color. I wore it over a few different liquid foundations and it truly made my makeup last longer and kept my complexion flawless! I loved that it controlled my oils through the day. Much more effective than a matte primer and the packaging is beautiful!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bel F.
2 months ago
Rachel M. a month ago
I think it would work fine
Lin P.
Anchorage, AK
3 months ago
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder Does anyone use this without wearing foundation/other makeup? I don’t wear foundation but I do want something to keep my face matte. Thank you :)
Naheed H. 3 months ago
This wasn’t the greatest to keep matte. My oils would peek through 30 min after using it to touch up!
Emily C.
Mc Ewen, TN
4 months ago
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder Is this really waterproof? How well does it hold up? How often does it have to be reapplied?
Julia S.
Hollister, MO
Kathryn D.
NC
10 months ago
Erika M. 7 months ago
Not at all! It looks about the same but your makeup stays in place all day or night!