BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Concealer

All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer provides flawless matte coverage that lasts all day and all night. Cover anything and get a perfectly blown-out effect. Our ultra-pigmented, blendable formula controls shine and masks imperfections for 24 hours. And the beautiful, modern-matte finish never looks overdone.

Combine All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer with All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray to keep makeup looking gorgeous for up to 16 hours—without melting, fading or settling into fine lines. For a limited time only, get a Deluxe All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Sample ($4 Value) with every purchase of All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer. This weightless spray gives your makeup serious staying power!

We were so hooked on the insane benefits of All Nighter Liquid Foundation, we couldn’t wait to expand the lineup with a concealer. Like the foundation, All Nighter Concealer covers everything (and lasts through whatever kind of trouble you might find). It hides even the most hard-to-cover spots and sins from the night before. And our waterproof formula stays put until the morning light—whether you’re on the dance floor in a packed, sweaty nightclub, or in a hot and heavy situation that’s a bit more exclusive. Plus, All Nighter Concealer absorbs oil to keep skin looking beautifully matte.

A major problem solver, All Nighter Concealer handles all your hardest-to-hide trouble spots: dark circles, blemishes and discoloration. It even covers tattoos! This formula works beautifully with All Nighter Liquid Foundation or Naked Skin Liquid Makeup. It’s also perfect for the morning after—when you need extra coverage and being Naked isn’t enough. With meticulously calibrated shades that span the complexion spectrum from pale to deep, All Nighter Concealer has every skin tone covered.

There’s no need to build your coverage or apply multiple layers. Always use All Nighter Concealer after you put on your foundation. Just apply a tiny amount and gently tap, tap, tap it into skin with your finger, our UD Pro Concealer Brush or our UD Pro The Finger Brush. The results are so beautiful!

This long-lasting formula provides much higher coverage than Naked Skin Concealer. We increased the pigment level by 73%! A high-tech blend of polymers and humectants provides ultra-long, flawless wear and prevents All Nighter Concealer from settling into fine lines and pores. And just like All Nighter Liquid Foundation, this formula features light-diffusing pigments to blur flaws for a soft-focus effect.

All Nighter Concealer comes in a gorgeous bottle that’s like a little, covetable version of our All Nighter Liquid Foundation component—with a luxurious, highly metallized gunmetal effect and asymmetric cutouts. As beautiful as the component is, it’s also practical and travel-friendly. No need to carry a brush; our angled, flocked paddle applicator has a little well at the end that provides a precise laydown of product exactly where you need it.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

May Contain:

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i absolutely love this foundation i find the coverage far better than my previous double wear and as you don't have to use as much product you're saving money. it does oxidise a little but i knew that before buying so my colour match was perfect. the bottle itself is stunning, a holy grail foundation for my oily skin for sure!" in 28 reviews
  • "i love this concealer, it’s almost as good as my tarte shape tape but way easier to get a hold of in the uk. it dries quite quickly so you do have to blend a little faster. it has amazing coverage and is really brightening. i would highly recommend" in 16 reviews
Cherry 🍒.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Light Neutral more...
I have attached a pic just for references concerning my under eye area where I have applied the product. Boyyy does it brighten you up!

I would really want to give this concealer 3 in a half stars. I am really torn between LOVING IT and COULD DO WITHOUT. I went to Ulta tryng to repurchase my beloved and holy grail Tarte Shape Tape Concealer when they did not have my color at the store. There was an Urban Decay event going on at the same time and one of the ladies talked me into trying this concealer which I wasn't aware it was even out. I ended up buying the concealer as it was the first UD concealer I have ever tried from the brand. I really like the concealer, but it also has some fails for me that I can't see myself repurchasing and it comes down to what you like in a concealer as a person because it is a great concealer. I can't sit here as I write this review and knock it down because it does get the job done and it can have a beautiful and smooth application. But for me, I think I will stick to my Tarte Shape Tape because I prefer that application over this one.

Here is why I liked the concealer, it is essentially full coverage. I had some blemishes (hormonal acne) that I wanted to cover which was an actual TMI a white pimple head AND dark acne scarring that occurred around my chin. I used this concealer over a green color correcting concealer over the blemishes and it covered well. Probably the best coverage of a blemish from a concealer I have used, even over my shape tape. I like how smooth and mousse like the concealer is. It doesn't seem or feel like you are wearing ALOT and truly a small amount of product goes a long way, BUT since the applicator is SO SMALL to me, especially where I apply concealer which is under my eyes and the bottom sides of both my cheeks, I feel like I had to go in a couple times into the product to get that amount, but at the same time the product is so full coverage that everytime I put on too much. It was quite annoying because I felt as though either I didn't have enough or had too much. I think if the applicator is as small as it is, it does not provide the right amount of product on the areas you want except in small areas which is usually for me on my nose and on my upper lip. It also dries so fast that you really need to start blending once you apply because if you don't it is harder to blend out and I do not like that in a concealer. It also dried up under my eyes, but at the same time it looks great in photos so you couldn't even tell. I have combo skin, oily tzone and dry cheeks dry undereyes. This did not help with making my under eyes not only look brighter than usual, but you could see the dry patches that I tried hard to blend out with a brush and beauty blender and I did not love the final finish.

OVERALL, it did the job as in it made my makeup look nice which in the end that's all I want. However, I don't think this is the right concealer for me. I also tried it with the UD all nighter foundation and it did not impress me either with both products together. It is a good concealer, but I think UD needs to repackage its size (its way too small) and make the product more hydrating (dries too quickly, can hold on the dry patches).

Lauren M.
Review for: Light Warm more...
here’s the gist.... This concealer caught my eye, not only for the packaging, but when I heard it had 73% more pigmentation than the Naked Skin concealer, I had to jump on it! Some were even saying it was BETTER than Shape Tape. I mean....they are though shoes to fill! But I have to admit, I was really impressed by the coverage of this concealer! It covered my hyperpigmentation completely and significantly brightened my under eyes.
It has a thick consistency (thicker than Shape Tape) with a small doe foot applicator. I patted this into my skin with a finger tip then blended the edges with a sponge. It was a little hard to blend, although this is typical with thick concealers.
I was immediately impressed by the coverage. From afar and in photos, this concealer makes your skin look FLAWLESS. Up close, however, you do notice some build up and, shall we say, "cake-iness". Within a few hours, I noticed the concealer was starting to break up and look patchy under my eyes. This is how it continued to look throughout the day. The coverage still looked great, but up close it looked like I had a thick layer or makeup on. The areas I used to spot cover did not break up like how it did under my eyes.
I will definitely repurchase this concealer, but will be using it for spot coverage. It is a little too heavy and drying under my eyes, but boy does it cover spots and blemishes. If your into high coverage or are going for a glam makeup look, this concealer is for you. Also, if you skin tends to be oily, this may work under the eyes for you. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
Review for: Light Warm more...
I really wanted to like this concealer, I went out and I immediately purchased it once I heard it was available. For reference I use concealer under my eyes and on the occasional breakout, and sometimes to highlight my nose bridge and forehead. I have combo skin (NASTYYYY), dry under-eyes and chin, oily t-zone, and pores so large that they could suck up the universe. Anyway if you can relate, one, I am sorry, and two, keep reading. This concealer is sooo matte and although it claims to last all day it literally just dries up. My under-eyes have not been as dry lately because I have been using Burts Bee's hydrating undereye cream- highly recommend FYI- and this stuff stuck to literalllly everything under my eyes. YIKES. I tried covering a zit and although it camouflaged it beautifully, within hours it was dried up and I looked like I had been baking in a deserts for a couple of hours. It stuck to all things dry on my nose, which literally is never dry (hence oily t-zone). I tried it a second time, after having exfoliated with Kiehl's rare earth scrub (holy cow get that and not this), and then hydrated with kiehl's night serum, and again, the concealer just stuck to everything. Even sunk into the "fine lines" on my forehead, which is near impossible because I am literally 22. It even made my nose peel which just never happens. Very sad, in a weird way it reminded me a lot of Rihanna's foundation, just too drying/matte. Sad day. 3/5 just because Urban Decay has been a long staple of mine, I do highly recommend their naked concealer, it is truly amazing.
Athena N.
Review for: Light Warm more...
This is my new HOLY GRAIL concealer! It is so, so, so good. I thought I found my favorite concealer with the Tarte shape tape but this one exceeded my expectations. It covers everything. It have extremely dark circles under my eyes as I am a college student who doesn't get enough sleep but this makes me look wide awake.

I love the formula. It is so creamy that it doesn't dry out my extremely dry skin (a problem I had with the shape tape). It doesn't have a fragrance which I am obsessed with because products with fragrances break me out. It also doesn't create any new creases and blurs all my pores. It's transfer proof and the packaging is also gorgeous. What more can you ask for in a concealer?

There are only two problems I have. It does dry extremely fast so you have to work in sections and blend fast but that doesn't really bother me. It does settle into my natural creases but it's not noticeable and all concealers do that to me. It settles LESS than ALL the other concealers out there.

The Urban Decay All-Nighter Concealer is all you want from a concealer and more. It's definitely worth the money and saving up for.
Kylie D.
The coverage is amazing! I spent weeks looking for a comprable dupe, but just couldn't find one. All you need is a tiny bit and it spreads easily and blends beautifully. It is a little pricey but no more than any other higher end make up brand. I had a crappy sales person at Sephora who didn't help me with picking the correct shade for my skin tone. So the foundation I have is too dark in the winter time. I use Younique foundation, and in comparison to that the Urban Decay does feel significantly heavier. However, if I had a lighter color that blended in with my skin tone better it wouldn't be as noticeable. The coverage lasts all niht just as the bottle states. I tried samples of all the other higher end products at Ulta and I found that just from initial try on, this was by far the best foundation from any store.
Julia D.
Lynn, MA
Review for: Light Warm more...
Well, well, well- what do we have here? A seriously OXIDIZING concealer. I spent 30 minutes swatching the concealers. Initially I went for the Med. Light Neautral, a color I usually am/select. I placed it on my face and neck and was pleased. A minute later I look again and I had a super tan streak down my face and neck. I was so alarmed that I swatched the array of concealers on the inside of my arm. I shopped for a half hour and checked the colors again. WOW DO THEY OXIDIZE!!!!! I ended up going with Light Warm which dries to my exact skin tone. So why FOUR STARS? IT DOESNT MOVE AND HAS AMAZING COVERAGE!! I kept rubbing my arm and they wouldn’t even smear! This dries fast, too. Advice? Don’t get this if you have dry skin unless you are mixing it with a moisturizer- and prepare to get a lighter shade!  Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer
Kat A.
New York
Review for: Medium Dark Warm more...
I didn’t love this concealer but didn’t absolutely hate it. I found it kind of thick and accentuated my dry skin underneath my eyes. A lot doesn’t come out on the applicatior when you open it so i has to keep dipping in back it. I feel like the formula is somewhat drying on my skin. I did really like their naked skin concealer a lot better though. This product wasn’t the worst concealer I’ve used but def not my favorite. Also I don’t have extremely dark circles or heavy bags under my eyes so I like to use something a little less thick but still with good coverage which I found their naked skin concealer to do more than this one.
Shawnta C.
Review for: Dark Warm, Dark Golden, Deep Neutral more...
To be honest I got 3 the shades and they were a bit darker than I thought they were because of oxidization but I found a way to manipulate that and make them work for me at this moment. They are definitely sweat-proof and I do make it through my chaotic shift at work. I don't get under eye creasing with him and that I do appreciate the coverage is amazing I just need to personally grab to lighter shades than the three different shades that I already have
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Review for: Medium Light Warm more...
I just bought this concealer last week after hearing such amazing things about it. It works so well and brightens up under my eyes a lot! The packaging definitely makes you want to buy it more. I did notice a little drying under my one eye so I used more serum/moisturizer the next day before use under eyes and it worked a lot better. My eyes have never looked better. Even my 12 year old noticed a difference without me saying anything. You also don’t need a lot so this should last me awhile!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Light Neutral more...
Everyone was so excited for this concealer to release because of the all nighter foundation. I never tried the foundation but wanted to try the concealer. The packaging is so cute but for me it's the only thing I really liked. While it is full coverage it's very thick. The formula is dry and a little hard to blend out. It creases right away. It did last along time and with time to spend blending it and working with it, this might be a good concealer but I don't have time to put into it and for the price I don't think you should have to put this much work into it.
I heard this is really good , would love to try it
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is the coverage & does it crack?
Chryssi B.
Does it work for all the skin types?
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Does it cover under eyes good?
Eryka H.
Who has tried this concealer yet?! I tried the foundation and it oxidized on me soooo bad which sucks because the formula was pretty good, but just made me look so orange! I want to try this concealer because I LOVE the Urban Decay naked concealer... but I want to hear your guys opinions on this concealer! HIT OR MISS?!