BeautyFaceFace MakeupUrban Decay
All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray

Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray

Travel-Size All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray

What is the best setting spray? I tried the Urban Decay All Nighter because it’s constantly raved about being the best on the market and it was okay, but wasn’t “the best”. Any suggestions?
Start your review of Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray!
Raven  J.
N Charleston, SC
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray uploaded by Raven  J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product lasted all day on my wedding day!! I will always repurchase this product!!!
carly S.
Bradenton, FL
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray uploaded by carly S.
OH MY GOSH, I was so excited to see Urban Decay come out with this on Trendmood instagram last year. Urban Decay was having a BOGO and I decided to purchase this setting spray from all the crazy reviews. This setting spray literally keeps my oils at bay all day but have to maybe set my face once with powder. I am going to use all of my other matte setting sprays so i don’t waste it and stick with this one for awhile. I for sure will repurchase this product until maybe something better comes out in the future.
Ellyce A.
Destin, FL
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray uploaded by Ellyce A.
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolute favorite setting spray! Nothing compares! It keeps my makeup locked in all day! No smudging and keeps everything transfer proof! The ultra matte formula keeps my oily skin matte, even in the middle of Florida summers!
Angela H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray uploaded by Angela H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have always used urban decays setting sprays and I love Matte makeup. This goes perfect with my foundation for that perfect matte smooth finish look. It truly helps your makeup last all day and is good for throughout the day to help with oil!!
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray uploaded by Hazalia C.
The best makeup setting spray. It helps my makeup to stay longer. I got it from Sephora mini size.
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
I’ve been using the original All Nighter Setting Spray for years and have never found any other setting spray as good as that one. I picked up this ultra matte version during the sale on the urban decay website. I have combination skin and although it tends to get a bit more oily during the summer months, I think this ultra matte setting spray is a little too much for me. It would be great for someone with oily skin though, as it’s very mattifying and has kaolin clay in it which helps absorbs oil. Like the original, it really sets your makeup and locks it in place for hours and hours (up to 16 hours according to the claims). According to the Sephora website, this setting spray also has a temperature control technology that “lowers the temperature of your makeup to ensure it wont settle into visible fine lines, melt or fade” which I find to be very cool. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray UD Travel Size All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray 1.0 oz Urban Decay
Caitlin T.
Madison, VA
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray uploaded by Caitlin T.
This is the best setting spray ever! I’ve used soo many and this one is the best! It’s a little bit more expensive than some others but it does the job! It keeps my makeup set in place longer than any other spray I’ve used!
Christina G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: ULTA
So at first I had trouble with it leaving white splotches on my face. You have to shake it up hard and spray it once then spray your face. I will that it has held my makeup better than anything I’ve used so far! It take some effort but it’s worth it! Pic shows my makeup after 12 1/2 hours and blotting my face with blot paper at noon. Not bad eh.
Suzanne C.
Saugus, MA
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray uploaded by Suzanne C.
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray uploaded by Suzanne C.
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray This is the best Matte setting spray!! Its a very fine mist, dries instantly and keeps my makeup in place all day (and night) long! It keeps my makeup looking ultra matte and prevents my skin/makeup from looking oily. I've been using this product for years and I wouldn't think of using a different setting spray. I do switch between the Ultra Matte and the Original,which is equally amazing, and leaves a natural looking finish. But, I do prefer the Ultra Matte setting spray...only because I like the Matte finish. If you haven't tried this yet, you need too! There's a full size and a mini/travel size.
Katerina K.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray uploaded by Katerina K.
I didn’t like white drops which this spray leaves after application. I tried to shake it but still. Overall it feels the same as the original one.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mae A.
Pierre Part, LA
Brittney W.
il y a un an
Patricia O. il y a 6 mois
yes but personally I prefer the usual