What it is: A weightless setting spray that locks makeup in for up to 16 hours and has an ultra-matte finish that absorbs oil and controls shine. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: The award-winning refreshing formula is the same as the original but contains kaolin clay to help knock out that shine and oil, keeping skin fresh all day without fading or settling into fine lines. How to use: After applying makeup, shake the bottle well. Hold

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Makeup Setting Spray at Nordstrom, Size 1 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Natasha B.
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Makeup Setting Spray at Nordstrom, Size 1 Oz uploaded by Natasha B.
I love the matte finish this gives me to set my makeup and it’s long lasting but the smell is terrible. I honestly have never hated spraying a product on my face as much as this one and it always worries me that my face stinks after the fact. I thought perhaps it was just the bottle I bought, but I have since bought more bottles and continue to use it because the finish is that good (same stinky problem) I just wish the smell was more enjoyable and not so chemical.
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Makeup Setting Spray at Nordstrom, Size 1 Oz uploaded by Ko S.
π™Έπš— πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš™πš‘πš˜πšπš˜, 𝙸'πš– πš πšŽπšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πš πš‹πš’πšŽ πš‹πš’πšŽ πšπš˜πšžπš—πšπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—, πš˜πš’πš•-πšπš›πšŽπšŽ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽ 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš• 𝚊𝚜 π™½πšˆπš‡ πš‚πšžπš™πšŽπš› π™΅πšŠπš 𝚎𝚒𝚎 π™ΌπšŠπš›πš”πšŽπš›. 𝙸 πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš πš’πš 𝚘𝚏𝚏 πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 πšœπš™πš›πšŠπš’πšœ 𝚘𝚏 π™°πš•πš• π™½πš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπš› πšžπš•πšπš›πšŠ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš–πš’ πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšžπš™ πšπš’πš πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšžπšπšπšŽ!

Looking for your answer?