MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerUrban Decay
All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer

Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer

All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer

WhhEn did this come out? And does it work??
Looking for product testers from the US, UK and Canada to test free beauty products and much more including skincare, furniture, clothing, home etc. Comment down below if interested. Please join our [email protected] group ‘Exclusivester’ (screenshot attached) if you would like to participate and test free products. Comment ‘joined’ for quick approval. [product:urban-decay-all-nighter-ultra-glow-face-primer] Amazon Amazon Prime Paypal NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar [product:airspun-loose-face-powder] [product:tarte-shape-tape-contour-concealer] Walmart Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips Johnson's�� Baby Bedtime�� Bath Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer ?
Does it blur fine lines?
Start your review of Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer!
Zoey O.
Perth
Love this! This primer sits beautiful on the skin with a sticky texture gripping makeup on to the face, it also gives my dry skin a beautiful glow! Definitely recommend
Dolores A.
Scarsdale, NY
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer uploaded by Dolores A.
The texture of this product is so silky! I wore it under my makeup and it lasted all day. Would definitely recommend!
Jaqueline R.
Detroit, MI
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer uploaded by Jaqueline R.
I've been looking for a primer that gives my skin a healthy glow. This primer hydrates and plumps my skin. my skin looked amazing, I have combo skin and I used it in my entire face, I have zero problems with it. It holds makeup all day and gives just the right amount of glow. I also like the packaging.
Hayley C.
Columbus, OH
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer uploaded by Hayley C.
I haven’t used an all nighter primer in years, I tried this one out and it’s AMAZING!! Not super oily, not thick feeling and it super light on the skin! Super glowy and 10/10 recommend Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer
Megan H.
New Market, AL
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer uploaded by Megan H.
I have to say I wasn't expecting this product to be as good as it really is. It is very moisturizing it glides on with ease and it helps make your face look and feel so much better I do have dryer skin so maybe that's why I had a better experience with this product. I can say I like it way more than my go to primer I used before this. I might switch up to this one for sure. It's so lightweight and it helped with keeping my make up on for a lot longer time frame then I thought it would have. It truly did seem like it helped give a nice beautiful glow when my makeup was all done. Even without makeup it's great. It will make your.skin still look like it's glowing even without the make up. It feels very hydrating. I had a great experience with this one and I would def recommend.
Gaylen M.
Los Angeles, CA
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer uploaded by Gaylen M.
I love the formula of this! It’s really smooth and moisturizing. It’s not at all tacky. It helps my makeup feel weightless and my skin feeling great.
Brandon S.
Sarasota, FL
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer uploaded by Brandon S.
This product goes on smooth, feels light, and keeps makeup looking fresh all day! It has a clean smell and is easy to apply. The container is compact and fits easily into a makeup bag.
Rob W.
Fontana, CA
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer uploaded by Rob W.
Overall a nice primer, wasn't too familiar with primers before this. I like how it's clear without any glitter. Feels good just as a moisturizing product and seems to be safe for sensitive skin as far as ingredients go, and that's always a plus!
iveth B.
Murphysboro, IL
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer uploaded by iveth B.
I did my regular makeup routine to try out this product and it's not my fave but I don't hate it either. I feel like this product would be perfect for me if it was also a pore filler. I have oily skin and this gives a really natural settle glow, I was scared to try this but only gave me a glow on the high points of my face instead of all of my face. the glow still showed through powder. I did try this with my pore filling primer that I usually use and they worked great together. I recommend this for people that gave normal to dry skin for a natural glow.
rachel P.
Milwaukee, WI
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer uploaded by rachel P.
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer uploaded by rachel P.
I received this from Influenster to review. I don’t normally wear/purchase primer, but this one felt like a hyaluronic acid gel to me going on. I’d wear it alone. It did grip my makeup and smooth my skin. I would recommend this- and I plan to purchase once I run out! Very impressed for a product/brand I don’t normally reach for.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stefani J.
il y a un mois
Jazmin L. il y a un mois
Urban decay all nighter ultra glow 👌
Tiffanie Y.
PORTER RANCH, CA
il y a 3 mois
Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Face Primer ? Do you like this? How does it compare to the original all nighter face primer? Urban Decay Travel-Size All Nighter Face Primer
Celina S. il y a 15 jours
Definitely the best primer I’ve ever used! I have oily skin and it leaves my face matte