Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

All Nighter Setting Spray - XL

How I can clean this combat boots? Help pls guys
Any costume Halloween idea?🎃
How long did it take your new account to start getting survey / sample products?
Start your review of Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray!
Product Highlights
this makeup setting spray helps keep my makeup lasting all day long! i have oily skin so near the end of the day my face would look so oily. this helps a lot with keeping the oil intact.in reviews
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray uploaded by Adriana S.
First time using a setting spray and I’m hooked! I was expecting a lighter mist though, but that wasn’t an issue. I didn’t like the smell but it goes away almost immediately! I have very oily skin and this product not only holds my makeup in place but I feel like it makes my face less oily! Great product! Recommended! Just a heads up: Apply your mascara after the setting spray or it’ll smudge! Received complimentary sample from Influenster.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray uploaded by Erika T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Attention all brides: this is your must-have setting spray for your wedding day! I used this setting spray for my outdoor wedding in August and my makeup was FLAWLESS the entire night. In the picture below, I had already been wearing my makeup for 6-7 hours, and you can see that it still looked freshly applied even thought I had been outside for a few hours. I actually like to apply setting spray twice: once after you apply your foundation, and then again after you have applied all your powders, blushes, highlighters, etc. I feel like this really helps lock everything in place.
Stephanie S.
PC
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray uploaded by Stephanie S.
Hands down one of my favorite settings sprays. I have combo skin which leans on the side of oily and this sets my makeup all day! I use this with the Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer and the Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder and my makeup stays in place all day and gives me the matte finish that I love
Madison  M.
Tampa, FL
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray uploaded by Madison  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is the best!! I use it whenever I go to Disney and it keeps everything in one place. I have combination skin and have noticed that this works with my skin’
Kimberly H.
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray uploaded by Kimberly H.
Smells light and drys really well. make my makeup stay and look fresh I even shared with friends. theres nothing to improve And it's very lightweight . I may buy this in the future. #voxbox I would recommend this to others Absolutely
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this setting spray after seeing tons and tons of rave reviews on it and because I’m struggling with my makeup transferring onto my mask. This setting spray is DEFINITELY worth the hype!!! It dries super fast and doesn’t leave my face feeling tacky or sticky. It has a pretty matte finish and it’s super long lasting. I do still have some transfer, but not nearly as much as before I tried this spray. I use it as the very last step in my makeup routine, just 3-4 sprays is plenty! I bought the travel size, which retails at $15 for 1 oz but I’m definitely going to stock up on the regular size when I run out!! It retails at $33 for 4 oz, but you can get 2 for $42 at Sephora. I highly recommend this one!!!!
Aislinn T.
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray uploaded by Aislinn T.
This is my holy grail makeup product. I use it everyday! Makes my makeup last forever. I even feel like it keeps my face from getting greasy. It’s great for oily and dry skin. Highly recommend this product.
Savannah D.
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray uploaded by Savannah D.
I received this product free from Influenster to test out overall I really like the setting spray it keeps my make up in place all day and it has a pleasant smell and worth the price in my opinion and definitely will be buying again
Veronica M.
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray uploaded by Veronica M.
I received this product for testing purposes but I already had two of them because it is my favorite! Whenever I use this product, my makeup lasts a long time and now with the use of the face mask it helps me even more! 100% recommended.
Allie Q.
Raleigh, NC
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray uploaded by Allie Q.
I received this product free from Influenster to review. I have always been a fan of urban decay products and this one is no different. I love how quickly the mist dries and how well it keeps my makeup on. I have worn this setting spray in many environments. And it is my go to matte setting spray. Would highly recommend.

4,782 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aud M.
North Ridgeville
il y a 21 heures
Kat J. il y a 13 heures
It personally took me well over a year before I first received a Voxbox… But I’ve been here for 6 years now total, and I’ve learned a lot in that time, like that fact that there isn’t one specific thing that determines when or if you get a Voxbox,... Influenster takes so many different variables into account. They look at your activity. They look at your Tier. They look at how detailed your reviews are. They look at your demographics: your age, your education, where you live, if you have any kids, etc. They also send you a survey if you make it to the short list for a box, and they take your answers into account before choosing you for the campaign. So considering the fact that there’s soooo many things that determine when/if you get one, the best advice I can give you is to be patient. Make sure your reviews are helpful to others and as detailed as possible (the more details, the better!), don’t do anything that will potentially disqualify you from getting a box (like writing reviews about products you haven’t tried, or copying and pasting the same generic vague review for every product). Try to include a photo with every review if you can! Be sure to utilize all the features of Influenster (like scans, favorites, polls, etc.) If you do everything you’re supposed to do according to Influenster’s advice, the rest is just a waiting game… Being a helpful member of the community and not obsessing over the potential free samples is the best way to go about your time on here, in my personal opinion. It makes Influenster a fun place to be and then any Voxboxes that come are just a sweet surprise bonus! Hope this helps!! ❤️
Kaylyn  M.
Saint Albans, VT
il y a 2 jours
Krisha G. il y a 12 heures
I haven't received any voxbox yet. Still should i email influester??🤔