Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

All Nighter Setting Spray - XL

Is it worth it buying it?
Is this worth the money or would you rather stick to drugstore setting sprays that are just as good ?
Are you supposed to use this before applying makeup or after?
Start your review of Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray!
Product Highlights
this makeup setting spray helps keep my makeup lasting all day long! i have oily skin so near the end of the day my face would look so oily. this helps a lot with keeping the oil intact.in reviews
Sahar K.
Brooklyn, New York
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray uploaded by Sahar K.
🍃 Quick Fix spray has changed my everyday makeup routine..! This prep sprey is so hydrating. If you Love coconut 🥥 you will love it's smell cuz it smell just like fresh coconut. I use it to prep my skin for makeup or when I feek dryness on My skin before and after applying makeup. It gives a slight glow so can be used in normal routine too. It's not meant to prolong makeup but to refreshen & prep the skin. Best for dry skin n combination skin. 👉 URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER SETTING SPRAY: Keeps my Makeup intact and flawless the entire day. It keeps me matte for a very long time, I have a T zone but now very such satisfied with all nighter makeup spray... This amazing setting spray it makes my highlighter pop 🌟 It feels so light on skin and works well for oily or dry skin. Highly recommended ✅✅✅
Ericah H.
This product has been great all around! I was nervous to buy it and use at first because my skin gets super oily throughout the day, but this spray didn't emphasize my oily areas at all! It does an amazing job keeping my makeup in place and looking perfect all day long. I normally have to blot after 2 to 3 hours, but when I use this spray I can get by with going 5 to 6, which us girls with oily skin will know how much better that it! If you're looking for a new setting spray to add to your makeup collection, I would highly recommend the All Nighter Setting Spray! #contest #influenster #voxbox
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA
This setting spray means biiiiidness. When they say "All-Night," EXPECT IT. Because I underestimated this brand and this product. It takes a couple sprays just to do the work. They say to apply it after you do you make up but I do a little spritz before and 3 more after and it stayed all night how do I know because I forgot to take it off that night, and I went to sleep LOL ALL BAD. But boy am I impressed.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
I didn't want to add an extra expense to my beauty supply but after a makeup artist used this on me I just had to! This stuff is amazing! The spray is lightweight, will not leave your face looking or feeling wet, truly sets makeup, lasts at least 8 hours, and if your face is feeling a little dry just give it a quick spray (be sure to hold several inches away from face) and voila...you're good to go!
Kelly G.
Lewisville, TX
It's great I really recommend it! It doesn't make my skin feel oily and it last almost all day.
Dalia L.
Toronto
I've only splurged on this product once as it's a little on the expensive side, yes your makeup will stay on all night even when your out dancing but NYX has a cheaper alternative that has the same affect, so I've since converted.
member-e1efb0d5b
This is my go to setting spray. I think it really makes a difference from when I have this on and when I don't. I've tried other brands and nothing really compares to this setting spray. I feel like the bottle lasts a really long time and it's a great price for the quality of the settings by
Kimberly C.
My make up ALWAYS lasts all day and night with this, keeps make up looking fresh all day long! I put this on before a night out and it literally lasts all night long, I fell asleep with my make up on once and my make up still looked good the next day!! I seriously Love this product highly recommend!
Danielle R.
Leeds, AL
Really good setting spray. It holds up to the 16 hour claim and then some. Especially good for a night out. Between sweating and humidity in the south, you can't go wrong with this.
Emily G.
Love this setting spray. I have oily skin and my makeup tends to shift, but with this spray it stays all night and doesn't budge.

4,750 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...