BY BEAUTY

This groundbreaking, clinically tested formula mists on weightlessly to keep your makeup looking gorgeously just applied for up to 16 hours Without melting, fading or settling into fine lines Oil free. Temperature control technology. paraben free... see more...

• Is it really good?Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone have any recommendations for a drugstore sett...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kat J.
This setting spray is the bee’s knees!!!!!

You want something that keeps your makeup flawless all day and all night? It’s in the name! Urban Decay ALL-NIGHTER! It totally lives up to the claims and is so easy to use! The mist is super fine (so it doesn’t ruin your look with visible droplets) and it feels completely weightless on your face! UD developed this product in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, creating this groundbreaking formula that is suitable for all skin types, free of oil and parabens, and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place - even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions!!

Just shake the bottle, hold it 8"-10" away from your face, and spritz it 2-4 times, in an "X" and "T" formation. Make sure to close your eyes first, and you’re set! LOL Literally!

5 / 5 stars! I highly recommend this setting spray!!
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
I've been using this for several years and this product has never failed me. Works so well all day to keep your makeup where it should be. The price for a large size can be a bit expensive compared to other drug store brands but it is so worth it. Just spray, let dry, and you're good for the day or all night at the club.
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Over rated. It’s expensive, but I got it as a gift, I was excited since I had heard such good things but was disappointed. I found my makeup looked, blah by the end of the day and was ready to be taken off, while I had not experienced this in the past with use of Claire's brand setting spray which is much cheaper and I’d go to sleep with my makeup looking just an hour old and wake up with it just needing to be touched up if I wanted to. I would recommend the UD setting spray, it’s over hyped, but definitely recommend going to Claire’s and grabbing theirs.
Yolanda R.
Dallas , TX
I tried the Urban Decay setting spray for a special occasion hoping it would give my daily makeup some staying power. It did not disappoint. I noticed that this spray didn’t leave my skin feeling oily and my makeup didn’t budge. I now use it regularly.
Ariana C.
Perfect for a night out. With just a few sprays it helps your makeup stay in place all night. It’s easy to apply, affordable, and a must have. I’ve been buying this product for years now and I totally recommend it. It does what it’s meant to do! 😁👌🏼👍🏼
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
When I apply this setting spray, I know my makeup will last even the hottest of nights. This is my true holy grail when it comes to my makeup staying on and looking great after many hours of wear. I’m definitely a frequent buyer of this!
Kelly V.
Denver
Absolute holy grail setting spray. The mister produces a fine, even mist. Your makeup will withstand whatever you put it through with this spray. I use this literally every time I put on makeup, it’s that essential to my beauty routine.
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
I love love love this product! It keeps my make up looking fresh for hours and it doesn't leave a sticky resedue on your face like some others do. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good long lasting setting spray.
🇮🇶ABBII A.
Such a great setting spray really locks in all the makeup and prevents it from moving and lasting you practically the whole day, I recommend everyone to get this, it also last you forever, you need a little to go a long way
Sarah T.
palm coast
Ok I’m pleased with this little baby. I used it after I set my foundation with powder and did my eye makeup, and I had very little movement with everything. This is after a baby shower party with a one year old and Florida humidity. I did have a bit of shine come through towards the evening.
Fany P.
lb
Marilyn s.
Utica , NY
Does anyone have any recommendations for a drugstore setting spray? Previously I have used the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Long LAsting. Travel Size 15 ml/0.5 fl oz and loved it.