Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Long LAsting. Travel Size 15 ml/0.5 fl oz uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY BEAUTY #95 in Setting Spray

This groundbreaking, clinically tested formula mists on weightlessly to keep your makeup looking gorgeously just applied for up to 16 hours Without melting, fading or settling into fine lines Oil free. Temperature control technology. paraben free... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chanel F.
Norfolk
I've been using this for several years and this product has never failed me. Works so well all day to keep your makeup where it should be. The price for a large size can be a bit expensive compared to other drug store brands but it is so worth it. Just spray, let dry, and you're good for the day or all night at the club.
Kat A.
San Jose
This is the setting spray I wear when I’m going out to a club, because I know I’m going to be out for quite awhile and possibly sweating. It keeps my makeup on and prevents it from melting off during the night. I will definitely be repurchasing for quite awhile!
Ari C.
Perfect for a night out. With just a few sprays it helps your makeup stay in place all night. It’s easy to apply, affordable, and a must have. I’ve been buying this product for years now and I totally recommend it. It does what it’s meant to do! 😁👌🏼👍🏼
Kelly V.
Denver
Absolute holy grail setting spray. The mister produces a fine, even mist. Your makeup will withstand whatever you put it through with this spray. I use this literally every time I put on makeup, it’s that essential to my beauty routine.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This works really well! It does make your make up last all day or night. Looks great! Don't need much on either. Keeps everything in place and doesn't look wet after application. I would recommend.
Madison H.
Atlanta, LA
This is the best setting sprays I’ve every tried. It keeps my makeup in place all day with no separation and is good for all skin types and gives a nice matte finish. I recommend this setting spray it is the best I’ve ever used.
Kayla B.
North Liberty, IN
Hands down, one of the best setting sprays I have used in a while! This spray has a nice smell to it as well and it doesn’t feel sticky when I apply it to my face!
Cristina M.
Odessa
Really good setting spray. Leaves my makeup looking good . Makes ot last alot longer. Natural finish too
Melinda S.
Oak Island
Not a better setting spray out there that I have tried. I sweat a lot when dancing and stuff and it makes my makeup stay put.
Jessica C.
So good! Actually works and keeps makeup in place! Great for summertime especially!! Worth every penny!