BY URBAN DECAY #5 in Setting Spray

Double up on your favorite must-have makeup setting spray. All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo features two full-size bottles of the incredible formula that makes your makeup last up to 16 hours.

The only thing better than having a bottle of our notorious All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray is having two in your arsenal. Now you can easily double up your stash with All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo, featuring two full-size bottles of our incredible formula that makes makeup last up to 16 hours.

This weightless spray works for all skin types and keeps makeup from fading, smudging or melting down. Proprietary Temperature Control Technology prevents makeup meltdown for vibrant, long-lasting wear. This patented formula is exclusive to our partnership with Skindinavia and is free of any oils or parabens.

In a 7-day clinical study:

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.
  • More than 80% said their makeup not only looked better, but also stayed on better (even in the T-zone) without settling into fine lines.

Unlike similar products on the market, the sprayer delivers a microfine mist that goes on so light, you’ll hardly feel it—and once you’ve applied it, you won’t even know it’s there. Other brands can’t compete with the results of this clinically tested formula. And unlike many setting sprays, All Nighter never feels sticky or tight. Beware of imitations!

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/Eau)
  • BHT

• What’s your favorite long lasting setting spray ? Mine is : Urb...7 Answers
  • So i have been using the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting S...1 Answers
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo
  • "i really enjoy the setting spray. it locks it on and keeps it on. it’s easy to apply. it does not give any sun production. it leaves with a matte finish that last all day. i will definitely be buying this product again and future." in 44 reviews
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
If I could give this stuff 10 stars, I would. I have slightly oily skin and I live in the Deep South. I deal with heat and humidity most of the year. My makeup used to look so terrible by the end of the day if I didn’t do several touch ups a day. That’s not an issue now. I typically put on my makeup about 5:30 am, and I don’t really need any sort of touch ups until 3-4 pm. If I’m running errands in the heat, I don’t have to worry about the blotchy uneven foundation issue that is inevitable by mid afternoon. Love this stuff! Worth every single penny!
Caroline P.
I bought Urban Decay setting spray from sephora. I paid $15 for the 1.0 oz bottle. This has been my go to setting spray since the day I bought it despite owning like four other bottles of setting sprayes. It keeps my makeup in place from the beginning of the day till the end without budging or smearing. It gives an overall matte look to my face which I'm not crazy about but it's a small price to pay for having perfect makeup that lasts all day. I don't know if it controls oil because my skin is considered to be on the dry side most of the year. It has a faint chemical like smell when you first spray it. Thankfully if doesn't linger for long. I have already purchased a.second bottle to have on hand just in case I run out. Word of advice though, the bottle comes with TWO lids. Keep them BOTH because it has a tendency to leak if stored sideways. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Alexis C.
I love this setting spray. I have purchased All Nighter time and time again. I bought this duo when Sephora had their rouge sale and I still haven’t finished a bottle. The second one stays in my purse or car whenever I need a fresh touch up, but with this setting spray you don’t really need it. It lasts forever! I even fell asleep with my makeup on and my makeup didn’t move an inch. This has to be my favorite setting spray out there.
Kali F.
Roseville, MI
This is one of my all time, holy grail, favorite setting sprays that I have ever tried. The most impressive thing is the actual sprayer on it. It is so gentle on the skin and you need fewer sprays to cover your entire face. Also, my makeup stays on all day and does not come off even if my skin is a bit more oily that day. The only thing that I don't like is the smell, but I get over that very quickly as it does not linger at all.
Marium S.
Before I even knew about this life saver. I used to have trouble keeping my makeup on. It's almost as if my face would eat my makeup. With this spray my makeup down not move once. I can dance and go out on a warm day but ways come back to my makeup that hasn't budged. A little trick I do is after I put on my foundation and concealer I spray this on and Pat it down with a beauty blender so that it locks it in good to the skin.
Krista G.
Middleburg, FL
If you want your makeup to stay and not move one bit, this is the product for you.
I went out to a social gathering one night, had my makeup done so i set it; per usual.
got home at around 12am (i left the house at 830ish), i had work the next morning at 8am so i was tired i slept in my makeup (huge no no i know) and when i woke up my makeup was still PERFECT. so i went to work with my night before makeup on and received compliments all day!
Ashley J.
This has been my go to setting spray for quite sometime. I used to think setting sprays with too hyped up but once I tried them I understood why they are so good. Every time I apply my makeup I always set my face. I have noticed it helps keep my makeup on longer even during the summer months. I tend to sweat quite a bit and this setting spray is a must! As long as I am wearing makeup, I will continue to use this spray. I absolutely recommend this setting spray!
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
I love this setting spray!! It is my favorite. As a CNA that works long shifts making my makeup last is my goal for everyday, and this spray has lengthened my make ups wear by at least a few hours. It doesn't smell good, but it definitely works. A little pricey, but definitely worth every penny, especially if you buy the two pack.
Candace L.
I like setting spray because I don’t want to carry makeup bag with me everywhere and do touch ups. The smell is not chemical-ly. It does not leave droplets on my face to disrespect my makeup. The double pack is nice because I like to always leave one in my bag to freshen up my face and one at home on my vanity. The price is very affordable because the product lasts and you don’t need 12 sprays per use
Megin B.
This is an excellent setting spray, though I can’t imagine it’s worth the money it costs. I’ve used a number of setting sprays that are much more affordable and still do a decent job setting my face. That being said, I love how this spray smells and feels in my skin. I tend to be prone to sensitivity to a lot of products, but this spray keeps my face looking and feeling great all day.
Jennifer 💖.
Fairburn, GA
What’s your favorite long lasting setting spray ? Mine is : Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo
Abigail R.
So i have been using the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo and i liked it but i got a different foundation: the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, and the setting spray breaks it up. Anyone else use the Mac foundation and know what setting spray works with it? I have oily skin.