Simone T.
Simone T.
Woodhaven, NY

What is your favorite thing about this makeup setting spray?
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Dec. 4, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
This might be silly, but it doesn't have a smell to it. If it does it has a very faint smell and that's one thing that bugs me about others! It also helps the makeup stay in place all day. I use it for special occassions like when I was in weddings or needing pictures taken
Michele D.
Michele D.
Dec. 4, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
It really works great in all sorts of situations. We used it for my daughter's wedding in the summer and our makeup stayed well into the night(except for the tears of joy running down our faces)
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Nov. 23, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
i love how long it makes my makeup last. also a great refresher.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Nov. 15, 2016, 3:35 a.m.
The thing I like most about this spray is they have travel sizes for the sprays & not only do hey have this one they have another one which I find 10xs better for my skin which is very oily
Haley B.
Haley B.
Sept. 10, 2016, 1:54 a.m.
My skin is typically pretty dry, so I really like having an alternative to set my makeup instead of powder, which emphasizes my dry patches. It really is great, especially for summer!
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
July 30, 2016, 9 a.m.
It helped me not worry about my makeup and enjoy the day! Plus, the mist is so fine it was comfortable to put on and didn't make my face feel stick. A++
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
June 22, 2016, 5:36 a.m.
My favorite thing that sets this setting spray aside from all others is that it contains temperature control technology! Instead of just acting as a "hairspray for the face", it actually senses when your body is heating up and preparing to produce oil/sweat, and that is when it kicks in to work its magic. It truly does work!
Marianna M.
Marianna M.
June 18, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
My favorite thing about this setting spray is that it helps your makeup to last all day, even with just one application. Also, it doesn't have a strong smell like some sprays I have used in the past.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Dec. 28, 2013, 11:12 a.m.
Staying power is great. Keeps me from touching up so much during the day and keeps my skin looking soft and fresh.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Nov. 5, 2012, 7:13 p.m.
I think the key to this stuff making your makeup last...is spraying it before you put on your makeup and then after. :)
Kae L.
Kae L.
Oct. 31, 2012, 5:41 p.m.
The obvious...it helps keep your makeup in place longer. If you have oily skin this may make your skin feel slick after a few hours so you should try De-Slick instead.
Boni L.
Boni L.
Oct. 30, 2012, 2:42 p.m.
It really makes your makeup last throughout anything, and it seems to pull everything together a definite staple.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Oct. 30, 2012, 8:18 a.m.
I like that it truly sets your makeup. No need to reapply, no need to touch up. Once you're done --- you're done!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oct. 29, 2012, 8:19 p.m.
I have dry skin- I like the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. But if you tend to me more on the oily side I would get the oil slick kind! :)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Oct. 29, 2012, 2:13 p.m.
It's great for special occasions when you need to be sure you're makeup will last. Definitely great for nights out!
Vennessa H.
Vennessa H.
Oct. 29, 2012, 12:45 p.m.
I've used it for Halloween and for special make up. Be sure to let you eyelashes dry for a few seconds before you start batting them :)
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Oct. 29, 2012, 11:55 a.m.
It really works and lasts all night long!!

Join Now