Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Waterville, MN

What are the results of people using this? My foundation is gone probably within an hour of putting it on sometimes it seems. Would it be beneficial for me to purchase this?
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
April 2, 2014, 12:32 a.m.
Are you using powder to set your foundation because powder would help keep your foundation set in place. I find the all nighter spray is great for keeping your overall makeup in place. I find the spray is great in a situation where your wearing a heavy amount of makeup like for going to a club and it will keep your eye makeup from streaking and your face makeup in place. It just locks everything in place.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
March 12, 2014, 10:12 a.m.
This sets your makeup in place all day. If you're experiencing your foundation doing that, it's probably your foundation and in that case this product probably isn't gonna help that. If you have a foundation that last a bit longer then this product would be beneficial to you. It's definitely worth it. If not this, MAC fix+
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Feb. 17, 2014, 5:12 p.m.
So worth it! i leave the house at 2pm and roll in around 2am without my makeup budging!
Ginnie L.
Ginnie L.
Jan. 17, 2014, 6:23 p.m.
It works really well! I have extremely oily skin and this really helps cut down on oil and keep my makeup in place. Love it!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Jan. 6, 2014, 3:15 a.m.
I always use this whenever I need my makeup to stay on for a long period of time, especially when I go out at night. My friend was amazed by this product after I made her wear it to a concert, it was about 200 people crammed in a tiny venue with no ac and our makeup was virtually perfect after. I recommend it to everyone.

Join Now