BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tia P.
Knottingley, Knottingley
dries fast whilst keeping your makeup set all day highly reccomend to anyone wanting sturdy makeup all day long well done ud 💜#beachbashcontest @influenste
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
My all time favorite setting spray! I was really hesitant in buying it because I didn't want to spend money on it, but I ended up buying it to try out for EDC! This works great and my makeup stayed on all night long with walking around and dancing all night!
Joanna T.
This is the best setting spray ive ever had! Even tho my face skin is quite dry,when I finish my make up with this spray it lasts for the whole day! Definitely will recommend this product it's worth the price and I just literally got addicted to it,am finishing my daily and night make up with it all the time
Jo Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Latoya C.
Pros: Really smooth feeling and finish. Help to hydrate the skin and sets everything in place. It makes your entire facial makeup last for a VERY LONG time and makes your skin look so even throughout the day.

Conc: It's really expensive, so I use very little or sometimes I use another.
Brittain S.
Seven Valleys
This is the MVP of my night out necessities! You can sweat, you can swim, you can hike on a sunny, 90° summer day and never will your makeup move. I love being able to wear my favorite products without worrying about smudging, running, or my mascara melting into my eyes. The formula is smooth, dries instantly, and smells great! Urban Decay All Nighter will forever be a staple in my daily makeup routine. Busy Mom Approved!
Natalie S.
I bought this Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray for my upcoming prom and due to it being £22 which is fairly expensive for me, I intended to just use it for special events, however, I CAN NOT STOP USING THIS PRODUCT. Although it doesn't necessarily prevent me from being oily by the end of the day it definitely reduces it (I assume the de-slick setting spray they offer would be better for super oily skin) as well as keeping my makeup looking flawless and just applied all day. It also smells really nice!
Carli P.
This is my go to setting spray. It's always been very reliable to keep my makeup in place. I live in Florida and our summers are very humid. I rarely have to touch up and the spray mists perfectly on the face.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
UD you are so on point with this setting spray! Real life story: 4 days ago I had just finished putting my face on and I grabbed my setting spray (it wasn't setting spray it was home made remover spray) and doused my face. I immediately realized what I did and had that moment. So I grabbed my all nighter setting spray, sprayed over the top and blow dried, I be darn; IT WORKED!
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Wow my husband was so sweet he got me this makeup setting spray for Christmas, and this product is great, my makeup stays on all day with out any problem what so ever, it doesn't have a scent to it so I like that also, I have used other setting sprays and they make it feel like I have a lot of stuff on my face but this Urban Decay setting spray makes it feel like I don't have anything on my face. And it makes my makeup looks so natural, I love this product! I hav tried many different setting sprays and this is the best
I also like that it feels so cool(chilled) when you first put it on.
Julie G.
I write this review after 12+ hours in the makeup I applied this morning before work. I will admit, I patted some oil off my nose around three this afternoon, but aside from that I put in a full workday, and then a workout this evening. I can honestly say the biggest difference in my makeup routine, because time was when I would be drooping by now. A couple of quick mists over a full face of makeup, and it stays all day and then some.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.